Maine Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maine Medical Center

2.3

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in August 2019.

Interview

Lengthy interview process, two different people interviewing. They provide instant feedback and it is fairly clear if they like you right off or not. Be confident and you will do just fine.

RN Clinical II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center in June 2019.

Interview

Good process, quick, everyone is very nice. but hourly wage/ salary is extremely poor for a nurse compared to cost of living in Portland, ME.

- - - - - -

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview very laid back. I enjoyed the conversation it made me less nervous they asked me how I could be a leader it overall took 47 minutes on the phone.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME).

Interview

Very easygoing, friendly, questions geared more towards customer service. An interview with the nurse manager followed by a peer interview with a nurse and cna off the floor. Was offered a job a couple days later.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in December 2018.

Interview

interviewed with the 3 unit managers for SCU. They called my references and I did not hear anything from them for 3 weeks. I called and asked what the next step is and I did not get an answer. 3 weeks went by and I had not heard anything so I accepted an offer at a different facility, when I called to remove my application they offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a high pressure situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center.

Interview

Started with a Skype interview and was invited for an in-person interview. Wasn't told it was going to be a panel interview with the whole team there. A little intimidating and they read off a sheet of questions and wrote things down. Very little dialogue but questions weren't too out of the ordinary. Despite being very qualified, they sent me an automated email that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center in May 2018.

Interview

You'll meet with a manager, please make sure the hiring manager who is processing the interview, as I had the hiring manager who interviewed me, then later when I got the job, found out my manager was someone els who never met before, was not involved in the hiring process. it did not work as she saw I was not a good fit for the job , as I was doing my work using excel for analysis . and my manager want just do the work through the system only .

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted about an interview. The online application was very easy to complete and I uploaded my resume. My resume auto-filled most of the application and then I just corrected questionst that needed to be changed.

Interview Questions

• How do you see social justice as applicable to this job?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then HR called me within a few days and then did a phone interview with HR and then I did an interview with management. I got an offer within a few days!

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center in June 2016.

Interview

The Process took over 3 months. 1 round of interview, very basic and easy questions. I was supposed to have mine with the Director. Instead had it with entire team.
    They asked intelligent questions plus they also talked about the role, the team and gave a very good idea about the team I would be working with. I'm still waiting to hear back so I think their interview process is quite slow.