Maine Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted about an interview. The online application was very easy to complete and I uploaded my resume. My resume auto-filled most of the application and then I just corrected questionst that needed to be changed.

Interview Questions

• How do you see social justice as applicable to this job?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then HR called me within a few days and then did a phone interview with HR and then I did an interview with management. I got an offer within a few days!

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online as an internal applicant. HR filtered me out of the hiring process because I came up as unqualified. The manager had already known of me so he had to contact HR to receive my application. It was a small interview with the manager and one other employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I saw myself in 5 years and would I be willing to give 2 years to the position.   Answer Question

IS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center.

Interview

I had a phone interview and 2 in-person interviews, and was surprised how little they asked about my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated and it was very easy to get $5K more than offered.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center in June 2016.

Interview

The Process took over 3 months. 1 round of interview, very basic and easy questions. I was supposed to have mine with the Director. Instead had it with entire team.
    They asked intelligent questions plus they also talked about the role, the team and gave a very good idea about the team I would be working with. I'm still waiting to hear back so I think their interview process is quite slow.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME).

Interview

Easy, I had the education and license they were looking for. Was pretty relaxed and mellow. It was almost too easy, my interview at Mass General was far more intimidating. It was way easier at MMC!

Interview Questions

• None, they were most worried that I would leave after training due to their abysmal starting pay. I had proven myself well apparently during my time as a student there. So there were no real difficult questions about my knowledge, it was kind of a joke really.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was cut and dry, they paid me according to a scale. The job was to rotate nights and days.

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center.

Interview

Started with a Skype interview and was invited for an in-person interview. Wasn't told it was going to be a panel interview with the whole team there. A little intimidating and they read off a sheet of questions and wrote things down. Very little dialogue but questions weren't too out of the ordinary. Despite being very qualified, they sent me an automated email that I didn't get the position.

Histotechnologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in October 2010.

Interview

Application process is straightforward online with ability to upload resume and cover letter. Having a good resume summary statement that matches your skills with the job description you are after can make an impact with the HR representative that initially reviews resumes. Interviews may often be over the phone or in person. Everyone in the process was very warm and welcoming and the work culture is professional and friendly. It is a place you want to come to every day.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in March 2010.

Interview

The process involves an online application and initial interview to determine eligibility and fit. From there one is generally interviewed by a group of individuals and a team concensus is made on who to hire. Very kind and relaxed process which is supportive of all applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very cordial and supportive of my needs.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in July 2012.

Interview

I was taken by an HR associate to a quiet room to be assessed one-on-one. She asked me your standard, difficult interview questions and had me play out a complex hypothetical about multi-tasking, gave me immediate feedback on my performance in that and then I was moved to another office to be given a test on math and pharmacy knowledge.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about something from your position at your previous employer that would help you in this job."   1 Answer