Mainstream Merchant Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mainstream Merchant Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Alpharetta, GA) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview only took 30 minutes, they mostly asked about my past experience. They didn't ask any technical questions and it was only the first step in the process, so this could have easily been a phone interview. This was a waste of everyone's time. They even ghosted me afterwards, not even the courtesy of a response. If this is the way they treat their candidates, I can only imagine how they treat their actual employees.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a past project you are most proud of.
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Initially contacted by HR. Had in person interview with manager and team. Team were very friendly and interview was an easy one. Was offered position immediately. Good place to work. HR was very quick and responsive.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Miami, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

I had an initial Phone Call with Human resources rep, followed by phone call with my territory manager. The phone calls lasted about 10 minutes each and were friendly and basic questions. The territory manager offered me the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mainstream Merchant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services in Jun 2015

Interview

I applied online and I was contact one week later by the HR Manager. I was then asked to interview with the Regional Manager in my area. The conversation covered details about the job, my skills as they related to the position. Both interviews were over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about this industry?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Alpharetta, GA) in Apr 2015

Interview

It was a relaxed interview, basically just going over my resume, asking whether I was familiar with certain technologies, and talking to me about the company. Given the position, they didn't expect me to have used all of their technologies, and acknowledged they would be easy to pick up based on my experience. I haven't heard back from them yet but it's only been a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Columbia, MO) in Feb 2015

Interview

I applied online and heard back from them in a couple of hours. I had two phone interviews: one from corporate and one with the regional manager. The corporate interview was with an HR member and the head of sales asking basic questions. The interview with the regional manager was a little more specific. He told me that he normally does a phone interview and then a face to face interview, but he liked how I answered his questions so he offered me over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • You have the opportunity to work from home. Are you disciplined enough to do it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Mainstream Merchant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied online. I had a Phone interview followed by in person interview with hiring manager and a developer. Everyone was nice and I felt comfortable. Any payment processing experience is good to show.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Alpharetta, GA) in Feb 2013

Interview

I felt the process was very thorough with the company. I had already done a great deal of investigation after being approached by Mainstream. I opted to travel and flew to Atlanta for an interview and I felt I was able to interview them as much as them interviewing me. They spent a great deal of time discussing their goals and outlook. I appreciated the honesty and integrity these guys had and that they gave me. I felt overall that they were very upfront and I knew by their questions that it was going to be a good fit because for a smaller organization, they knew the industry well and I felt that I wasn't working for a sweat shop and was allowed to be an independent thinker and they weren't hiring a person that needed to be micromanaged.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mainstream Merchant Services (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2012

Interview

A couple of phone interviews and one in person interview in a casual coffee shop environment. Very upfront with all answers to questions I asked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed