Mammoth Mountain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mammoth Mountain

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mammoth Lakes, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mammoth Mountain (Mammoth Lakes, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview , which was canceled and rescheduled, where they asked me really in depth questions about my experience. They emailed me a week later asking for a second skype interview. Gave me times to choose from. I chose my time and emailed them back. The day came and they never called so I had to email to remind them. They then set up another interview for the next week. A month later I never heard back. I had to log in to their website to find out I didn't get it. I mean I was one of the final candidates and couldn't even get a courtesy email.

Ski Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mammoth Lakes, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mammoth Mountain (Mammoth Lakes, CA).

Interview

I applied in person on the 4th floor of Main Lodge at Mammoth Mountain Ski Area. I was interviewed immediately by Finlay Torrance, a ski school director, and hired on the spot. I was told that I had a good personality, and that it didn't matter if I could ski or not. He could teach me to ski, but not how to have a good personality.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mammoth Mountain in September 2015.

Interview

It was supposed to be a three step phone interview where you interview with the Front Office Manager and then the Office Assistant and I think the Gm, but the manager loved me and said that if she liked me the other managers would to. So I skipped that part. Overall, it was very easy and simple questions.

Ski Lift Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mammoth Mountain.

Interview

i got called and hired very simple. i liked it. it couldn't of been any easier. I had a phone interview and then they pretty much hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i wasn't able to negotiate

Ski Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mammoth Mountain in September 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume and cover letter, they called me 3 weeks later. More concerned about being a competent good guy who works well with kids rather than skiing ability.