Mana Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mana Products

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mana Products (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone interview 2 days after applying. Interviewer asked me if I am still interested in the position and checked my background and experiences on resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mana Products in October 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was the hiring manager. He was super nice and gave off positive vibes, making the interview process calming and easy. He discussed what the company does and what it's all about -- which is in the cosmetic industry. Afterwards, you are asked about your previous employment history, education, and background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took me five months to finally get the job, but I got it. I'm sure it probably didn't/wont take that long for anybody else though.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mana Products (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Referred by an associate, was contacted and after a phone call, interview was set up for following week for me to meet in person. Met with a few staff members, very friendly, jovial. Then met with HR, but they did not share any details about company policies, benefits, or a discussion of salary range. Uncomfortable conversation with HR (see below), but others at company seemed extremely nice and hard working. Heard back from HR 2 weeks later, and was told I was getting an "offer letter", even though no discussion of salary, benefits, policies, formal title, etc. I asked for some information first, set up a call, and asked if anything was open to negotiation. They promptly rescinded the offer instead of answering me. Have no idea if I would have had to sign an NDA (see below).

Interview Questions

• Really no more than "Tell me about your background." HR asked very few questions, although I was with them quite a while. Told me more about company "culture," which included the following: "the owner cares about everyone at this company like it's a family...so he loses his temper sometimes, and yells. And, he can be 'affectionate.' He may come up to you and hug or kiss you..."   1 Answer

Line Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mana Products (Long Is City, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

very comfortable environment, they will make sure you dont feel nerveous if you are one of those that get nerveous on interviews . make sure to be prepare for the questions they will ask and do a little reasearch about the company so they will know youre interested in the company and see yourself working with them in the future.

Interview Questions

• where do i see myself in 5 years?
      how can i benefit their company   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mana Products (Long Island City, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The HR rep had no idea I was coming at 9 AM. The VP kept staring at me without saying anything which led to numerous awkward silences. Then I had to wait 30+ minutes for the manager to come down to interview me. The whole process was 2 hours long.

Interview Questions

• I was brought 2 lipstick samples and asked what the differences were. It was an entry level position I do not understand how one is supposed to know this answer.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I told the recruiter I needed more money and they met me half way.

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mana Products in August 2012.

Interview

2 interviews and the Maintenance manager was clueless on what to ask mostly personal questions instead of background experience. Supervisor Oneil hall conducted a proper interview.

Interview Questions

• By Mr. Eric maintenance manager. He ask Do you like talking to the girls on the floor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i got a dollar more before I left this sweatshop.

Cosmetic Batcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mana Products (Long Island City, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Just filed out paperwork numerous times, hiring was easy . Started right away from agency. After 3-4 that's when the company itself will hire you . Must be able to pass background check, drug test and your manager has to recommend you to be hired to the company .