Manheim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.3

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a time for an onsite interview. It was quickly followed up with the time, date and details of the location. Very courteous and helpful in my process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me several questions regarding my work history.   Answer Question

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

30-minute initial phone screen with talent acquisition team followed by 30-minute call with team director. Two weeks later was invited in for sit-down interview with Director and Manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite cartoon character? (??)   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online, within 2 weeks spoke with talent acquisition team, then had a phone interview with HR, then face to face with Team manager, then was contacted by HR with the offer .

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim.

Interview

Given an Overview of the position in a phone screen, interviewed by hiring mgr and human resources together. The interview lasted approximately one hour. They were forthcoming with info about position.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral/situational questions that began with "tell us about a time when..."   Answer Question

Part Time Auction Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Oceanside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview itself went well. Had a tour of the lot with the manager, who was pleasant.
    Going through the process takes a little hoop-jumping. All of the "paperwork" is done through the Cox website that triggers multiple emails containing further instructions, all the way up to your offer letter. There is a very short time limit to get everything submitted for the background check, which includes a drug test. Website is slightly buggy. Sometimes personnel in their recruitment office is difficult to reach, but they are friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two panel interviews. The first was with middle management and the second was with a Vice President and other upper management. Each interview lasted 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Influenced others, Coached others, Handled conflict, Solved a problem etc.   Answer Question

OVE Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

1st call with HR, very nice and informative. 2nd interview with two managers. Not very professional or nice. Did not answer any questions or give any reasons why this is a great company to work for. Will take every answer you give and turn into a negative. Will rush you out for another interview while no one else is waiting. Job seems more about not making them look bad even though they both have no real face to face or over the phone sales experience. They can not even tell you what a hard day is like in this role. Seriously? Do not prepare for hours for this interview, you will not even be able to finish telling them what you can do for them. You will be disappointed if you are seeing a career here. They exude in their attitude that this is only a job to them and that if you know about cars that is a problem.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. You have to pass 2 at-home coding tests (timed) before you do an in-person interview. The interview is a little white board and a little technical knowledge but mostly they try to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the basics of TDD or BDD?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as the recruiter handled all that.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the job in West Palm Beach, a HR manager in Atlanta set up an interview for me with the West Palm office, the "manager" in West Palm did not show up for my interview so after 45 minutes they finally had someone else conduct the interview, the interview was very basic with questions about the candidate and the employee explaining the role to me, I was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?
      Can you drive a car with a manual transmission?
      Answer Question

Automotive Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a talent acquisition representative and scheduled a phone interview. Next step is being referred to the on site hiring manager. This process took about 2 weeks from initial online application.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about qualifications nothing too difficult all standard.   Answer Question