Manheim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.2

Vehicle Entry Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Anaheim, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

i had a phone interview and the Recruiter was very abrupt and when asked to clarify a question sounded insulted that i did understand her the first time. when she originally sent the interview request it was for 1 hour after the email was sent . when i called to reschedule since i had missed that window because i was at work. she scheduled me for 8 days later.

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time when you demonstrated leadership skill that when above and beyond your postion   1 Answer

Inspector Entry- Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim (Kent, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Cox Automotive did a phone interview for a different posistion, but I lacked some of the experience they were looking for but the Women I spoke with was honest and said right then I didn't have enough experince so she would forward my resume to the Recruiter for the other position I had a applied for. Reseved a phone call to secdule a interview day and time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what type schedule I was seeking.?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a time for an onsite interview. It was quickly followed up with the time, date and details of the location. Very courteous and helpful in my process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me several questions regarding my work history.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manheim in January 2017.

Interview

Must have Resume hard copy. Valid License & 2 addt'l Forms of Identification. Contact location for specifics. Can take all inside of office same day if prepared properly. Work may be available next day. All information varies

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

30-minute initial phone screen with talent acquisition team followed by 30-minute call with team director. Two weeks later was invited in for sit-down interview with Director and Manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite cartoon character? (??)   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim in November 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview that lasted but 20 minutes followed by face-to-face interview that lasted but 10 minutes most important to them was comfortability and experience. After my face-to-face I received a phone call within a week and started my job to weeks after that

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working outside for a long periods of time ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online, within 2 weeks spoke with talent acquisition team, then had a phone interview with HR, then face to face with Team manager, then was contacted by HR with the offer .

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim.

Interview

Given an Overview of the position in a phone screen, interviewed by hiring mgr and human resources together. The interview lasted approximately one hour. They were forthcoming with info about position.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral/situational questions that began with "tell us about a time when..."   Answer Question

Part Time Auction Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Oceanside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview itself went well. Had a tour of the lot with the manager, who was pleasant.
    Going through the process takes a little hoop-jumping. All of the "paperwork" is done through the Cox website that triggers multiple emails containing further instructions, all the way up to your offer letter. There is a very short time limit to get everything submitted for the background check, which includes a drug test. Website is slightly buggy. Sometimes personnel in their recruitment office is difficult to reach, but they are friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two panel interviews. The first was with middle management and the second was with a Vice President and other upper management. Each interview lasted 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Influenced others, Coached others, Handled conflict, Solved a problem etc.   Answer Question