ManpowerGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic they just want to know what equipment you have and your experience. It was fairly brief and not really about the roles more about what you would be doing. It wasn't a pass or fail situation they liked my resume and knew I could do the job.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Salisbury, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was entirely done over the phone and via internet. The first call was the initial interview and the second call was a personality test. At the end of the personality test, I was given an offer. Then I went into the local office where I completed HR paperwork. Two days later, I was working.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

It was extremely strange.The desperation of finding a job has left me upset, because of their interview what strange. They kept asking me over and over to pick up money from different Walmarts, and then resend it. They asked a few questions. And I didn't understand why they couldn't do a person-to- person interview

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Little or no screening process. I was hired because I am friends with another director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, i wrote my own check

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

I was brought in and 3 managers were in the room, they asked me all of the basic questions. I didn't think the process was too difficult, but the overall interview process did take a long time. It included several phone interviews and then the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure there was a question I thought was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered what they said was the very top dollar they could for the position.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Boulder, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

It was typical interview questions, have you ever done this...., tell me a time when you did this and how you handled it and what did you tell your manager

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Springfield, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

The office I used was very friendly.

I walked in the door off the street. I did not have an appointment. The women working there was by herself answering phones and assisting other job seekers. She got to me in about two mintues. She asked if I had time for a quick pre-interview. I did, so we went into a private office and she asked a few basic questions about my background and what I was looking for.

She scheduled an interview for the next day. The next day I showed up for the interview. She asked me behavioral questions. She said she had some ideas of where to place me. I was not interested in the jobs offered at first so I said I would wait until the right job came up. I was looking for temp-to-hire.

Whie I was waiting I received a call from their office informing me they themsleves needed help. I accepted thier offier to work in their office until I found what I was looking for. About a month later I found a great placement! I have always loved the helpful ladies in that office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my employment history, filled out an online profile on me while they asked me the questions. They reviewed my resume. The interview questions asked were behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Alexandria, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

FRAUD ALERT ! Someone pretending to be from Manpower Group is out here trying to defraud job seekers. After a brief chat line interview and job offer, they will offer to provide a computer and software and other office equipment so you can work from home. They sent me a fraudulent $4,300 check and then wanted me to purchase gift cards to make payments to their "vendor". The credit union the check was drawn on confirmed that it was fraudulent.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview. They will ask you to purchase gift cards and then give them the codes from the cards. They'll promise reimbursement and even send a "certified" check. You will never see that reimbursement. the check is a fraud.   5 Answers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

The recruiter submitted me and I was invited for an interview. The manager and assistance manager interviewed me together taking turns asking me questions. Waited about a week for the background check to clear then I got an offer. I went back in to sign and then started shortly after.

Interview Questions

• If I would mind being a lead since I would be the only one on the team with prior experience in benefits.   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview was completed. I submitted a second application and then attended a final in person interview. I spoke with two different people, the general manager and also the floor manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your self and time   1 Answer