Marchon Eyewear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marchon Eyewear Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

Interview

It was an open house posted on craigslist. I had to call and be prescreened to attend. I had previously tried through an online application on one of the job boards and got no response so I was hoping the open house would help move things forward.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through company website. Two months later received phone call to schedule phone interview. After phone interview was 1 on 1 interview. Received job offer within a few days of 1 on 1 interview. For some, this interview process was shorter if you attended the open house, I was not made aware of open house.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle change? Would you help co-workers adapt to change, and if so how?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. First they did a phone screening with HR, then there were two other interviews. They said they would let me know in a week after they finished interviewing other candidates.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

Interview

horrible interview experience. Upper management I met with was very unprofessional, disorganized and socially awkward. Felt like I was at a sorority rush event.

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The initial opinion of the building is great, Nice landscaping, new building, nicely furnished. The interview process begins with interviewing with the Supply Chain Planning Managers. You will meet with more than one in the same day.

Interview Questions

• It was a very straight forward interview however they will ask if you have any experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a phone call the following week after the interview with the offer for the position and was told the hourly rate would be 20.00 an hour with full benefits. I was satisfied with the offer and accepted.

Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

recomended by sales rep. they were in need of someone immediate. the dr. nicely sent me by usps a letter explaining they would keep my application on file and they were going to hire a receptionist instead, for financial reasons.i really thought i had the position, even saw a rep walk in as i was being shown around. we knew each other over 20 years. he put in a few comments and i thought it was very favorable, but this type of occurance may not be helpful. it was totally unplanned, he just walked in and saw me and said hello.

Lead Distribution Center Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was through staffing agency, they do the drug test and background check. Once you are cleared you may start working under probational period for certain amount of hours. After that you are either hired or released.

Interview Questions

• There are no interview questions everything are done through the staffing agency. Filled applications and show up. The company will hire or let you go based on your performance.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

First they make you sit in a room, and its so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The HR manager was very rude and made nasty comments upon her arrival to the conference room. The work culture looked very grim and quite depressing, as you can tell by the look on the Recruiter's face. No wonder it took them forever to fill this one particular posotion, who would want to work for someone like that?!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then met with team leads then Director of sales. Then HR and drug test and IQ, personality test. I had a external recruiter submit me for opportunity.

Negotiation

nothing. Base was set in stone. They won't budge knowing that if you don't like it or accept they would find someone else in Sacramento that thought it was a fantastic opportunity.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in August 2009.

Interview

Employee Referral
    On line application
    Recruiter phone interview
    Recruiter face to face interview
    Skills test
    Face to face interview with Sales Managers at the time
    Face to face interview with Director of Sales

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard and very easy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.