Marco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.3

Shred Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marco (Fenton, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Very positive experience. I was brought in to interview for the copier delivery driver position. I was contacted later that day and was told the position was given to an internal candidate. I respected the interviewers decision. At the end of the conversation I was told to contact another department head regarding the shred driver position. Although I did not have the required CDL, I was offered the position with on the job training where I would later obtain my CDL. I'm highly impressed with this Marco and the individuals who work their at the Saint Louis, MO location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Marco specifically?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

This phone screen was used to collect further information not included in the normal application information for review by the hiring manager for a possible next in person interview. The interviewer called promptly and was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your previous work history would assist this position?
      Where do you see you career going at this company?
      What are your salary expectations?
      Do you have any requests from the company?
      When can you start if hired?   1 Answer

Technology Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marco.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager, 2nd Interview with regional Manager, Third interview with Sales Vp (be concise). All were very friendly and personable. They stress how much you have to put in on the front end to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences that would make you successful here   Answer Question

Internal Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marco (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Two person interview, full of odd questions I've never heard in any previous interviews. At the end of the interview I was given an opportunity to suggest questions that might be of value in future interviews, then I was provided on the spot feedback about my interview performance. The whole process took about two hours, including a tour.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst place you can imagine being?   1 Answer

Support Desk Technician (Tier II) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marco in February 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call some time the following week and was asked for a brief interview if I was available. I obliged and the questions were basic strengths and weaknesses, prior experiences, and other information about the position. It would have gone better had I not stumbled on my words.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a bit long but not so difficult, the questions were mainly about my education and technical skills, then I have waite about one week and I got the response from the interviewer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marco (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with VP of Marketing to discuss role. He insured there was a need before extending an offer to work on a marketing research project that was used for budgeting purposes.

Interview Questions

• What is your marketing experience   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marco (Saint Cloud, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

They were fair in their assessment of my strengths and weaknesses, this insight was helpful for self assessment as well. I found Marco to be a destination employer, someplace I wanted to work so I sold them hard on my ability to meet their expectations.

Interview Questions

• They asked how much money I currently make. I learned later they use this information to determine if I have a track record of high performance.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco (Saint Cloud, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and wanted to immediately do an phone interview. She didn't want to set up a time; just do one then and there. The questions asked were fairly common and simply just wanted to feel out employees. She asked about what kind of company I would like to work for. She also asked about my willingness to relocate since I would need to commute a ways to the job.

Overall, I thought the interview went very well, and she made it sound as though a call back from the CFO was very likely. She even gave me the first name of the CFO and told me that she would be the one to call. If the CFO didn't call, I was to call in about a week because they needed to keep this process moving along. I received a letter saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco (Rochester, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

Marco was a very pleasant interview experience. The gentlemen I spoke with were very professional and accommodating. Ample time was given to me to ask questions and discuss the job expectations. They have a very good benefits plan as they are an employee owned company. They have a very diverse business with printing, networking, voice and office furniture divisions.