Marcus Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Marcus Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation.

Interview

Interview was brief. Was asked about if I ever had a disagreement with a coworker and how I handled it, was also asked about what skills I learned at my previous jobs and why I wanted to work for Marcus Corp.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Vending Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation (Addison, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview takes place off to the side in the theater during non-rush hours and lasts about 30 minutes. You will most likely be interviewed by more than one of the managers at once

Graphic Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Over the course of several weeks, and with at least five hours of interviews, and design samples submissions (another 3-4 hours of work), everyone I dealt with impressed me in the interview process. The fascinating part was they took eight weeks to tell me I was not the finalist. In short, the process was long, and a test of patience. The eight week time frame to tell me I was passed over, was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an example of a time when you did not like what you were working on."   1 Answer

Usher, Cashier, Box Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation (La Crosse, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in to the ticket counter and said I was there for an interview, where I was told to wait in the lobby for a manager. The Manager their (usually the GM I believe, though I was interviewed by a regular manager) takes you into their office and you sit down to a very informal interview. Very regular interview, asked mostly about clubs, sports, outside of school activity. Nothing unexpected and very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite movie.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a new position within the company. Met with Corporate Director of Human Resources then the Director of Sales for the area. Asked general interview questions, i.e. goals, why should we choose you instead of someone else, etc.

Salary Reasons

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus Corporation in May 2009.

Interview

I originally heard about the position through a friend that works there. They required that I fill out a paper application, so I went to go hand it in and they gave me an 1:1 interview on the spot. Only basic interview questions were covered, such as talking about my resume and why I was applying for the position. Didn't expect much more than that considering it was a part-time hourly position.