Maricopa County (Arizona) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maricopa County (Arizona) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2018

2.9

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona).

Interview

Applied on line. Interview panel with 4 people. Weird process as they kept on reposting the job, 4 different times. I applied more than once and interviewed more than once, but after each interview they would repost the job. Either they never found someone they liked, or there is high turnover at that place.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with background check. Applied through Maricopa County website for job within my career field and was called in for an interview by a panel of professionals who worked in different criminal divisions for Maricopa County.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Well it started out great but when some of the operation managers who were on the interview panel found out that I had a masters in management and most of them were lucky to have graduated 8th grade (sarcasm) I was passed over because of too much education.

Interview Questions

• Did you graduate high school or have a GED?   1 Answer

Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona).

Interview

First was a panel interview with division supervisors and HR, second was with division manager and HR. I was asked basic questions out of a binder and they wrote notes on my answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your education/experience ties into this position?   Answer Question

Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona).

Interview

Panel interview with some of the managers, supervisors, chiefs.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe the inner workings of the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you apply here expect to make the lower scale of the amount they show, no matter what your experience.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There was a written exercise and 2 rounds of interviewing, The first was a panel and group interview; 2 interviewers asked Qs, while interviewees took turns answering the same questions, which was weird and awkward, but not too difficult. Second round was simply a panel interview and they asked for references.

Interview Questions

• what do you include in a case note? what are the most important parts of case management?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Online application, phone interview, then an in person presentation to a panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Adult Learners and their Learning Styles   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a formula they stick to.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona).

Interview

1) Short two question phone interview. 2) Panel Group Interview 3) Ten minute presentation (modeling a self created lesson). Whole process took about five months.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time at work that you faced a challenging situation and what did you do to overcome it? How would you handle a difficult client in class?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) in June 2013.

Interview

Found the posting on www.maricopa.gov employment section. Applied online, had a phone interview with a panel. Once phone interview was passed, an in person interview was scheduled. The in person interview was a panel interview where I had to give a presentation. Process took over a month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informal. Pleasant and lasted less than 30 minutes.The process involved a micro teach, meeting he Department chair, resident faculty and few students. Came back with a feel good feeling. Got the job confirmation the same day. Over all a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disruptive students?   1 Answer