Marine Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marine Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

3.1

Consumer Loan Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union.

Interview

Human resources reaches out, they ask normal questions and even answer them for you. They go over everything in detail of what the job description is. They tell y ou about benefits, the company, the district you will be in.

Interview Questions

Marine Credit Union Response

Feb 3, 2017

Thank you for the feedback!

Consumer Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union (Whitewater, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with campus recruitment. About a week after the career fair, I got an email for the first round of interviews. It was very basic questions about my resume. A week after that I got an email for the second round of interviews. I had to complete an online assessment that was an intelligence test and a personality quiz. The second round of interviews was a hire blitz where each candidate had two 30 minute interviews with different branch managers. These questions were more on behavior and sales.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to a customer who is undecided between Marine Credit Union and a big name bank?   Answer Question

Consumer Loan Interview

Interview

Easy do not care about experience as long as you follow orders and will not ask questions then you are good. Not too demanding just say what they want to hear

Customer Loan Officer Interview

Interview

I applied the position on college job post board. It took about two weeks to get the reply. The interview was held by HR, and last for 30 mins. The HR is nice. He started with introduction of Marine Credit Union, and the role of this position. Then, he ask my opinion about this position. After that, it was the interview question. A lot of questions are tough and are about behavior. I need to wait two weeks to get the result.

Interview Questions

• what big influence have you given to another person?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North La Crosse, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union (North La Crosse, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I went to the first interview and had an interview with the supervisor of the dept. I thought the interview went well. About a weekend later, they wanted me to submit the second part which was the test and the background check (a hard hit on your credit). After that I haven't heard anything from them, not even an email to let me know my status.

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union in May 2015.

Interview

Sent in résumé took online assessment. Set up phone Interview then sent in the actual application. And received an email stating they were pursuing other applicants. Hello I have 7 years experience! And the do a hard hit on your credit report

Interview Questions

• Did not even get to the phone interview. That was previously scheduled.   Answer Question

Consumer Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waupun, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union (Waupun, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewing was fairly easy with basic questions. The phone interview was mostly to see if you were a people person. The in person interview was to ask about your past experiences. You also met with your district manager at the same time and they went through almost the exact same questions as the person before him asked. They also talk about goals and the scorecard.

Manager Interview

Interview

There were several interviews and tests with different levels of management including phone interview. This process seemed quite a bit more extensive than other financials that I've worked for.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marine Credit Union (La Crosse, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview with a very nice person from HR. I was called a few days later for an interview with the manager. She was a very nice, professional person and I thought the interview went well. I left that interview really wanting to work for Marine Credit Union. Within a few days from that interview I was called for another interview with two more people who were higher in the organization. Each interview was separate and lasted approximately 30 minutes each. From these two interviews I got the impression that neither person was happy to be doing the interview. The first woman was friendly enough but didn't really seem to care what I was answering. The second person who came in looked at me like I was something on the bottom of his shoe and consistently had a frown on his face the whole time I was talking. I left that interview knowing I did not have the job and not really caring. At that point I was just happy to get out of there. It still seems like a good company and like I said my first two contacts with the company were awesome and really represented the company well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker and what you did.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview with several levels of management, several IQ and problem solving tests. Questions focused a lot on sales experience, hitting goals, management styles, previous successes, if I played sports in high school, etc