Mars Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 721 of over 721 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Great! Everything was absolutely perfect and the best experience you could ever ask for in an interview!! I would recommend this interviewer to anyone. Thank you for your time. I will return for further interviews, no doubt there.

Interview Questions
  • Who was your hero in early life?
    1 Answer

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people. All very nice. Beautiful office. Made me feel very comfortable. People took turns asking questions and provided me with plenty of time to respond. They followed up with additional questions.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for us? what do you know about our company? why did you leave your last employer? what is your 5 year plan?

Mars

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Applied, and received invite to interview virtually with the Mars team. 2 interviews on the same day each with two hiring managers. 1 day after the interview I heard back with decisions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Entrevista digital, donde te realizan 5 preguntas por video, en las cuales te dan 30 segundos para preparar las preguntas y 2 minutos para responder de acuerdo a la metodologia STAR

Interview Questions
  • Porque quieres trabajar en Mars

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview. First was the technical part and the net with the HR. The techincal was mostly about the previous experience and the HR was just basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Online beworben. Mit 2 technische Anleiter gesprochen. Sie waren net und man muss sie als du nennen. So freundliches Umwelt. Sie haben selbst erklart dann fragt mir über mein Lebenslauf.

Interview Questions
  • Weißt du was wir hier herstellen? Welche "Brands" von uns kennst du?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mars (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was totally a sudden strike. A nightmare for me I received a call in the afternoon to attend the interview the next day, and got confirmed at 6 pm. Reschedule was not allowed even I was really busy with my current job. I had no time to prepare for the interview, even no time to apply for a day off to my supervisor after 6 pm. Moreover, I had asked twice about the way of interview, got confirmed it was a person-to-person interview. So the next day I made a half-day off, took one and half hours on road, drove back home, suit up, reached the site, while was denied at the turnstile for covid restriction. Then I had to drove home the same way back. attend the interview in rush. In brief, I was pushed too hard from the start of this interview, not comfortable at all. And I was asked to be on site while kicked back.

Interview Questions
  • talk about your failure, how to deal with difficult people. how to define a good project. all behavior questions, not even one question about technical

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Panel interview with multiple questions from each panelist. All questions were focused on the role itself or interactions that are anticipated in the role. It was also informative and accurately reflected the role I ended up accepting.

Interview Questions
  • What qualifications do I have to fill the role.
1 person found this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Normal STAR method interview questions. Starting with tell me about yourself and asking Why Mars? Typically a two panel process and 2-3 questions from each person following a competency. It was pretty standard for the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Situational questions....tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a peer, or tell me about a time when you failed? Also some general questions about career aspirations

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you failed?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 721 Interviews