Mars Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 906 of over 906 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Processus de recrutement pour une Alternance : Entretien RH questions de personnalité et une partie en anglais Entretien Manager questions sur nos expériences professionnelles et nos réactions face à certaines situations

Interview Questions
  • Racontez moi en anglais un projet dont vous êtes fier(e) ?
    Answer Question

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Entrevista com perguntas pré-gravadas. Quem possui inglês intermediário ou avançado deve se apresentar em inglês. Perguntas gerais sobre o candidato. Introdução, porque estou me candidatando, um projeto que fiz que me marcou etc.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas gerais sobre o candidato. Introdução, porque estou me candidatando, um projeto que fiz que me marcou etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Mars

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1d

an

Associate

Has anybody heard of Mars & Co. consulting? I've read that it is an elite boutique, but also that its reputation may have declined recently. I'm in the midst of interviewing there, so I thought it prudent to ask. Also, any thoughts on their culture? How does it compare to firms like LEK, OW, Strategy&, Kearney, etc.? Thanks!

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Mars

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Everything online. First, apply with a CV. Then, wait a few days to know if you pass the second stage which is a digital interview that consists of five different questions. You have 3 minutes to prepare for each question and then record your answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mars (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

Mars called me twice in 2 years for different roles in Sales but both were terrible experience. First the recruiter ghosted after 1st round. I texted her twice to no response whatsoever Gave it another try when a different ta manager approached but can you believe they rescinded the offer after a week?! thankfully I have not resigned from current company or I might end up with no job! I wasn't given a solid answer to why they cancel. But the ta lady can only reiterated like a parrot that "it wasn't an official offer" because supposingly she hasn't completed the background process.

Interview Questions
  • 3 rounds and a case study with little data and graphs. Similar competency based questions repeated throughout the interview
1 person found this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

1 entretien avec la RH Si l'enretien est validé, on est contacté par le futur manager avec qui nous allons réalisé un 2ème entretien composé d'une étude de cas et d'un entretien personnel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars in May 2022

Interview

Online e bem tranquilo. Tem um tempo pra se preparar e responder cada pergunta. Você ainda tem 3 tentativas para gravar cada pergunta, com tempo indeterminado para responder. Além das perguntas gravadas, tem uns joguinhos para completar. Achei bem dinâmica e tranquila em relação às demais

Interview Questions
  • Qual sua formação e quais habilidades você acha importante

Mars

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mars in Apr 2022

Interview

I had a HireVue digital interview which consisted of several parts. In the 1st stage I had to answer to typical interview questions about why I am applying to Mars, what I am expecting from the program, describing troubling situations which I experienced with my team and etc. What I did not like though was that the second part of the interview - Game Based Assessment cane right after the 30 minutes long video interview. Video recording process was tiresome so it was hard for me to concentrate on the Assessment. Thus, tip for people who have been invited to digital interview, be prepared and take your coffee cups with you. Good luck, everyone.

Interview Questions
  • Why I am applying to Mars, what I am expecting from the program, describing troubling situations which I experienced with my team and etc.
4 people found this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

There are few steps of interview Phone call meeting assesment center and then possible another meeting with management. The interview was very nice and the questions were interesting. I can totally recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Contacted by the recruiting manager for an info interview. During the video interview he made minimal attempts at eye contact and seemed distracted throughout. Then at the end of the interview said that he would be "honest" with me and that after looking over my resume he didn't want to hire me....so then why even interview me and waste 30 mins? Very condescending.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

The interview was through a platform where they asked you questions and recorded your answers, which were then sent to them. I had a good experience because the information is very well detailed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 906 Interviews

Mars Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Mars as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Team Member and Territory Sales Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Mars takes an average of 27 days when considering 562 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Team Member roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Mars according to 562 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.15%