Martin-Brower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Mason City, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

First was a question and answer- the warehouse manager and Ops supervisor were both present for this. Good interview, good information about the company and what they do. After the sit down interview, I was given a tour of the warehouse and facility.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a terrible experience, warehouse supervisor was misleading and arrogant. Can only imagine how disorganized his operation is going. If he represents the face of this company I'm glad it went the way it did.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about other jobs?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Was Efficient and on time. it was scheduled appropriately and the hiring manager answered all queries. they never got back to me and had to mail the HR more than once for a response

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in January 2016.

Interview

Covered more topics regarding my leadership style and ability to mentor other leaders. People were very friendly and easy to speak to as well. I was phone screened twice then had a video interview. After which i was invited to visit a site which was a very pleasant experience overall. Team really had everything prepared in advance and the process overall was one of the best i have been involved with.

Interview Questions

• How would you instruct on new policies?   2 Answers

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in February 2014.

Interview

Four Week Process - Phone Interview, secondary phone interview, skills assessment testing, on site interview with the Human Resources Department , secondary on site operations interview with a member of the senior management team.

Salary Range

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martin-Brower.

Interview

I got the interview during the university career fair. It was easy to get this interview. The interview is the face to face interview. The recruiters were very friendly. They had about five certain number questions. If you speak very fast, you will finish it in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• the bad decision you ever made, what is your career path   Answer Question

Warehouse Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Johns, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Saint Johns, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Awesome and friendly! It was very relaxed and I enjoyed getting to know my supervisor. Seem to care about the company just as much as they do employees. Very knowledgeable and quick. Seemed to know the right way to make you feel at ease. Hell, I dont know why people are on here complaining about the company....it is a great career with great people.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Roanoke, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Will ask about recent experience then will tell you about the job, pay, and benifits. Will give a driver test and will give drug test the same day if past you will have a background check. Will take about a week for background to come back.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever delivered before.   1 Answer

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Manassas, VA).

Interview

For front-line supervisors, its a one interview, conditional offer, drug test. Usually takes less than a week to go from interview to job offer. They do have a third party conduct a standard background check. The HR rep who makes the initial call will sometimes not have all the answers and will defer to the Department Manager. They will low ball on the initial offer, so negotiate!

Interview Questions

• Lots of standard situational questions. i.e. Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

- Got the interview from college job expo.
    - Basic questions, relatively friendly attitude.
    - No follow up despite saying they would after 2-3 weeks.
    - Entire interview took about 20 to 30 minutes.