Massage Envy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy in September 2016.

Interview

It went well. Manager and staff were nice overall. Answered my questions. I had to give a hands on massage to manager and answer quite a few questions. It went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How many massages can you do in a row?   3 Answers

Front Desk Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

2 interviews. The first interview is on the phone either with the operations or brand manager and then the second interview is with the business manager. For the second interview you have a short sales script you have to memorize and if you fail to memorize most of it, they won't hire you.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Hoffman Estates, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview environment was very laid back and relaxed. Interviewer did a very good job with trying to get a feel of your personality. Consisted of some of the typical interview questions as well as some non-traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?   1 Answer

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

When I first arrived I had to fill out a ton of paperwork, which was annoying because my resume (that they had on file) had all of the info needed in the packet. Then after filling that out I probably had to wait about 15 minutes. In the interview the manager was very nice but didn't really answer the questions I had about working their and how they pay you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Pretty easy and relaxed. She asked basic interview questions, but seemed more like she was trying to feel out my personality and if I would mesh with the team. Best advice I can give is learn about the companies values/mission and use those terms when giving your answers. She did NOT ask me to sell her anything, although I was prepared to due to previous comments left on here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me THREE weaknesses about yourself   2 Answers
    • How have you dealt with any angry customer in the past?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a conflict you might have had with a prior manager or co-worker and how you handled it   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

I transferred from another clinic, I just had to do practicals so the front desk associates would know how to book me correctly. I started working on clients the same day I was hired

Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Interview and follow up process was informative. I was contacted shortly after I submitted my application. The interview was scheduled, and I arrived at the location for a verbal interview. A practical was also required.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Roswell, GA).

Interview

It took about a month to get a phone call after submitting the application. A "recruiter" called to set up the interview with the location's hiring manager. The interview lasted about an hour. The manager called my references the next day, and I received an offer the same day.

Front Desk Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Massage Envy in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed and within a week they called to set up an interview. The interview was very relaxed, she asked me a few questions and we just talked for a few. Within 15 mins we were done. That night they called and I got the job, start orientation in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in very excited for a massage, but her name was no where on the schedule, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • If you and another employee didn't get a long how would you react?   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Riverside, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was supposed to have two interviews, but I was offered the job as soon as I came in for the second one. First interview was very chill. I was asked only a couple of questions and the rest was basically just conversation. The hiring manager was so sweet!

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and short term goals?   Answer Question
    • Have you looked at our website and what do you know about our memberships?   Answer Question

Certified Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Sausalito, CA).

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable. We spoke for a little while and then I did a hands on massage. Then she asked when could I start. They want you to be able to work at least one weekend day and it doesn't have to be every weekend. As long as your massage technique is good, you can get a job.