Massage Envy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy in September 2016.

Interview

It went well. Manager and staff were nice overall. Answered my questions. I had to give a hands on massage to manager and answer quite a few questions. It went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How many massages can you do in a row?   2 Answers

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Durham, NC).

Interview

Very quick and to the point most do a practical on someone there. The staff at the location I was interviewing was very professional and nice. The practical part was a little nerve racking because it wasn't my usual set up but overall and very great experience.

Keyholder Interview

Interview

The interviewer was professional and organized in the interview with clear expectations of work ethic. They made the job sound appealing and offered competitive pay. I could tell I was going to like working there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonoma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Sonoma, CA).

Interview

I met with a manager who hired me on the spot. He eventually quit the company 2 months later. It was very informal and the managers had very little professional experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Once I was connected with a manager the process was very fast and productive. My initial interview was with the clinic administrator at which time I also performed a 50 minute practical,and once approval was received I performed another 50 minute practical on the Lead massage therapist.

Interview Questions

• Length and type of experience   1 Answer

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Santa Clarita, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went straight into a pratical with a staff member, manager was sick that day did a mock massage treatment and after treatment summary with practical model very easy s.o.a.p notes recording done completely got me bonus points ,I received a prefect score on pratical interview . Verbal sit down part of interview fairly easy asked questions about what type of modalities that I did and to talk about myself. And what made me get in to massage therapy. Was offer a job shortly after that same day alot of paperwork took about 30 -40 to complete

Interview Questions

• what modalities have you done? tell me about yourself. What made you get into massage therapy?   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocean City, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Ocean City, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, and within a week they e-mailed me to schedule an interview during a day that they had multiple other people coming in for interviews. When I went in, I filled out an application and handed in my resume. I was then brought into another room where we reviewed my application and past work experience. Within a few days they called me to offer me the job.

Customer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (South Portland, ME).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Questions were simple and very fair. Interviewer was clear and upfront about compensation. Quick to reply about whether the candidate got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Canton, CT).

Interview

In person verbal interview along with a hands on practical. I met with the Manager and she asked a series of questions about my skills and I filled out an application. I was then asked to to do a hands on massage to see if I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• When did you graduate? How long have you been working? Where did you work? What types of massage do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Had a verbal initial interview with one of the owners then had to do an hour-long massage on the other owner. The verbal interview was very casual and was excellent insight to the type of people that owned the franchise. They both made me feel comfortable. It wasn't so much a Q&A interview more than it was an opportunity for me to ask questions about the company while we engaged in conversation for them to learn about my massage background and my reasons for getting in to the field.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to get into massage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I briefly spoke to the owner over the phone, then had a one on one interview that lasted approximately 1.5 hours. After the interview, I gave a one hour practical to another employed Massage Therapist. I was offered the job within the next few days and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my pressure on a scale of one to ten, one being the lightest and ten being the deepest pressure possible?   1 Answer