Massage Envy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy in September 2016.

Interview

It went well. Manager and staff were nice overall. Answered my questions. I had to give a hands on massage to manager and answer quite a few questions. It went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How many massages can you do in a row?   3 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Very easy, drop off resume, get call, met with manager, tour the facility, spoke to other current employees and offered job. I was impressed with the manager and great positive energy during the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. The manager who interviewed me was professional and straight to the point. She happily answered any questions I had & was very knowledgeable. The owner of this location also owns another store in Commack, NY so the opportunity for work is readily available.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

It is a group interview usually with multiple applicants in a small office with the clinic manager. They also went to my previous employers for written verification of employment.

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Greensboro, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Went great ! Asked each other a lot of questions, really seemed interested . learned everything i needed to know . seems like they are very team oriented which I like. Pay is great. Good stability. Good commission on products .

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a situation if someone's skin started getting irritated from a product ?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Long and tedious.
    If you are going through a recruitment agency you have a phone screen through them, if they refer you to HR you then have a phone screen, then a 5 page questionnaire, if you pass that round you then have a face to face with your direct manager and then you sit with the HR Manager in person and another Director from the team. The process following several cancelled and rescheduled interviews was over 3 months. They are not quick to make a decision or communicate throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Manager and owner interviewed me. Received job same day. I was shown around the spa. Very professional. I was informed of procedures and protocols required. Very friendly atmosphere. Was asked for a copy of my licenses. Informed of background check.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Very brief group interview. Standard questions that related back to sales. Role was very membership and sales driven. Very informal and easy questions. No tricky or unusual questions. Interview lasted about fifteen minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

The interview was conversational, very relaxed. My manager at the time of the interview was interested my life and what consumed my time outside of work. She let me know off the bat the job could be a place for growth into management.

Interview Questions

• Grab anything out of your purse and sell it to me.   1 Answer

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online at Massage Envy, received a phone call within 30 min. Did a phone interview, then was scheduled for an in-person interview and practical facial with Lead Esthetician the following week.

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Charlotte, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple, I filled out a basic introduction form and sent over my resume. I was called in for a interview. I went to the interview and was asked to come back for a practical interview. Then I was offered the position.