KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Mathnasium Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 408 of over 408 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Mathnasium

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mathnasium

Interview

Two stages of interview. The first one thirty minutes describing yourself and how you would fit in at the company. The second part is a math test that covers Algebra and Geometry.

Interview Questions
  • How would you communicate this topic to differently to a third grader versus a high schooler?
    Answer Question

Mathnasium

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mathnasium in Sep 2022

Interview

Abrupt, dismissive and unprofessional. The initial email request had no salutations or anything attempting a request for time. The recruiter shotgunned questions in a harried and disrespectful manner. It was clear they hadn't reviewed my resume (timelines, job descriptions, etc.). A waste of time and my skills. Is this the brand? I happily ended the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

Mathnasium

Application

I interviewed at Mathnasium

Interview

Process consisted of an informal discussion as well as a mathematic competency test. They also included a period of a certain day to shadow existing instructors and get a better sense of my instructional abilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mathnasium

Application

I interviewed at Mathnasium

Interview

Interview process involved an entry test and a few questions were asked regarding experience and availability. Overall, the process was very easy and did not take very long to complete.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with students that have difficulty learning or are not interested in learning math?

Mathnasium

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mathnasium in Aug 2022

Interview

They asked about my school life and courses. There were not many complicated questions, just normal questions such as which school do you go to, what's your gpa, how much can you work during a week etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mathnasium

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mathnasium in Aug 2022

Interview

I received an email about Mathnasium with 24 hours of me sending my application letter. I was asked to come in for a written aptitude test which was very easy. It was math up to Algebra 2. The employees were very welcoming and nice. It was a little noisy but it didn't really bother me. Then I received an email in a couple hours for a virtual interview for the next day. The interview was really smooth and it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I received an offer letter as soon as the call ended.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like working with kids? What are some challenges you faced while working with them?

Mathnasium

Application

I interviewed at Mathnasium

Interview

I interviewed at Mathnasium. I emailed my resume and cover letter and they responded in a week asking me to come in for a quick 10 minute interview about basic stuff and then take a math test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mathnasium

Application

I interviewed at Mathnasium

Interview

You take an assessment test before proceeding to the actual interview. You should be good if you practiced your algebra and trigonometry well in high school. I was an asked the normal questions everyone gets. I.e. How did you hear about the job, tell me about yourself, weakness, strengths, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Something along the lines of "How do you take care of troublesome individuals?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mathnasium (Valley Stream, NY)

Interview

Very streamlined process, met with owner, had a very decent question base to allow me to show off my work experience, would recommend this to potential people that are interested in a job like this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mathnasium (Apex, NC)

Interview

It was pretty easy. The owner bought me food and we talked about my resume and some stuff about the job. I think it was around 30 minutes. You don't need to be a math genius as long as you have a good personality and are capable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 408 Interviews

Mathnasium Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Mathnasium according to 377 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.88%