Mazzoni Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mazzoni Center

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazzoni Center (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The Mazzoni Center's interviews vary by department within the organization. From my experience with the organization, the hiring managers fiercely try to intimidate and talk-down potential employees. There are two functions for this; the organization tries to reduce the salary expectations of future employees and they want future employees to be complete "yes" wo/men. The militaristic culture of hierarchy is intense; you are not truly a member of the organization as an employee and you may easily be fired at any time if you cause even the mildest discomfort (ie management feels incompetent due to your competences).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Do you realize that we have many people willing to work for us; what salary do you expect?
      Why do you believe that your experience is sufficient?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazzoni Center.

Interview

The interview process was very sloppy. For each round, I was given less than 24 hours notice to schedule it. I was asked inappropriate questions in the initial round, which was surprising considering they've been in the news for the last year over this type of behavior. Lastly, very few updates were given throughout the process, including telling applicants we'd hear back within a week and then going a month plus with complete silence.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with privilege, diversity, race and inclusion issues.   Answer Question

Medical Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazzoni Center.

Interview

It was an interview with several staff and then another peer interview. Each interview lasted around an hour and each interview was pretty much on time give or take five minutes.