McKibbon Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McKibbon Hospitality

Sort:

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McKibbon Hospitality (Savannah, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Very long interview process. Not much substance

Interview Questions

• What is the most complex piece of equipment you have ever worked on?   1 Answer
    • Are you EPA Certified   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKibbon Hospitality (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

One to two interviews in person. More get to know you and if you're personality would be applicable to the setting. Asking about your interests and what you do on your free time, how you found out about the job opp, and why you're interested in the position. Then sprinkled throughout are situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and who you resolved the situation?   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKibbon Hospitality (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I went in for the interview and they did not ask typical questions, did not even ask me about my experience. They more just told me about the position and asked me about 7 times if I had any questions. It was a strange experience, and I got the feeling that the interviewer didn't really know what she was looking for, or that she had never conducted an interview before.

Assistant Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKibbon Hospitality (Rogers, AR).

Interview

Sent in resume, received notice position had already been filled, but a thanks for interest in the company. Received a call from GM requesting an interview after previous candidate didn't work out. Met with GM, discussed coming back to walk through with Chief Engineer. Walk through went well. Discussed pay and schedule arrangments with GM. Started work the next week.

Interview Questions

• What drew you towards the hospitality industry   Answer Question
    • Do you have any concerns about not being able to fulfill the skill requirements of this position. (Worded differently)   1 Answer