MedAssist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MedAssist (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Filled out application and received a call from management to come in for face to face interview. Met with the Supervisor she asked questions about my background and my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about working with little to no supervision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation she looked over my qualification and at that time she quoted to me what I would be making per hour which was acceptable to me.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedAssist (Louisville, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with three ladies in a small boardroom. Each asked me a question. I believe they were all supervisors in the call center. They expected all applicant paperwork to be filled out prior to arrival which the human resources department sent me an email a few days before the interview. The lobby and main office were clean and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an upset customer and how you were able to keep satisfaction.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedAssist (Columbus, OH).

Interview

-Relaxed and informative. although the interviewer spoke a lot more than I expected. Delivered a long monologue before I could answer any questions or offer input. I asked pertinent and relevant questions to gain insight in to the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my greatest achievement in life   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedAssist in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was positive. The supervisor was very polite and respectful and made me feel comfortable. She informed me of the job duties and responsibilities and asked me a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedAssist.

Interview

One interview with VP to talk about the company and expectations of the position. It was more of a conversation than an interview as it seemed like they had already decided who to hire and the interview was used as a way to make sure the desired candidate is legitiment

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedAssist (Louisville, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the HR Manager, and an assistant. Talked about past experiences as well as what could be expected of my job. Spoke briefly about the company and what they did. Was told that the job was a temporary position that might lead to full time

Interview Questions

• Would I be ok with limited role responsibilities   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedAssist (Louisville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

First and second interview after u apply then orientation and they determine what department you'll begin working in permanently. Very smooth and plus you play get to know me games

Interview Questions

• Whats most important to you at a job.   1 Answer

Par Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedAssist.

Interview

Long drawn out and when finally called back, they were not even ready for me. No desk. No PC..etc...had to sit with other reps to "train" me.they never had a real training process in place.. Which created a burden on other employees who had to stop they're own work to show us what to do all day everyday for wks ..

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedAssist (Virginia (South Africa)) in May 2011.

Interview

You apply, get called for an interview, a normal interview nothing great or terrible about it. Just a normal interview. Usually done at the place you will be working. Normal questions asked like what are your strengths, weaknesses, expectations and things like that.