MedExpress Urgent Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedExpress Urgent Care Interview Questions

Interviews at MedExpress Urgent Care

2.2

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a call the next day. Interviewed the next week and received a job offer the next day.
    Easy, phone interview
    Easy, in person interview
    Hired the same day

Staff Physician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

Phone interview with a VP basically trying to sell the company. Interviewer talked incessantly, sometimes pausing, which I assumed was my que to speak, but asked very few questions of me. Conversation (monologue?) chock full of corporate jargon. Did not seem authentic or genuine in me or if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us.   1 Answer

I felt like I would be an easily replaceable cog in a big nameless system

Staff Physician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

I answered an email ad. I spoke with a recruiter, then a phone interview with VP and finally a face to face. The recruiter did most of the screening. Once I got past her the rest of the interviews were more about getting to know each other and what was expected from each party.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had in ER/Urgent care setting   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

I had 3 indepth interviews over 3 weeks. The last interview was with the HR department. I didn't hear back in the timeframe I was told so I tried reaching the regional manager. I had to leave a voice message. I never received a call back. You should always let an interviewee know the outcome even if they didn't get the job. I felt this was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly regarding my experience managing staff and how I interacted with physicians.   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

Interview with multiply people. They take a long time to perform the background and drug screen.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

The process was rather quick. The area manager that interview me took his job very serious and was pleasant to meet with. The VP of operations did the second interview nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process if very lengthy, but my recruiter was amazing! She walked me through every step and I never had to wait more than an hour or so for a return email.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to resolve an employee dispute.   Answer Question

Online Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Dover, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening . Was then scheduled for an in person interview. I flew out to Canonsburg to meet with four people and had a Skype interview with the director. The process was quick and seamless. No lag time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Canonsburg, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a simple application followed by a recruiter phone interview and an in-person interview with multiple people of the departments I would be working in. The persons who interviewed me were my future supervisors and the head of the departments. They asked very easy questions that required simple answers. They were funny enough in business casual because it was a Friday in the office so the whole process seemed so much more relaxed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was about three weeks long. It included a screening phone call with an HR rep. Then I was called to schedule an in-person interview with multiple members of the team. Although everyone I dealt with was kind, the one manager I met with showed up late to the interview and had to leave early for another meeting. I felt like I was brushed aside and that I didn't get the same time other candidates were allotted.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite part of your current position?   Answer Question