MedExpress Urgent Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.2

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with a corporate manager and one with the facility manager. Both managers were polite and professional. Only a few days wait time until notified of a decision.

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience, and questions regarding employment situations and what I would actions I would take and what decisions I would make in the scenarios presented.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Brief interview with center manager in center.. Most questions were about my experience and how I'd react to certain situations. One or two questions about "best vs. worst qualities." I received an offer by phone about 2 hours after I interviewed.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process if very lengthy, but my recruiter was amazing! She walked me through every step and I never had to wait more than an hour or so for a return email.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to resolve an employee dispute.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

telephone call followed by an in person meeting also meeting all employees at the facility. The process was simple and quick. Everyone I met was helpful and kind.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (New York, NY).

Interview

I filled out the application on line and had to do a virtual job questioner. After about two weeks I was invited to a job fair. At the job fair I was interviewed by several people who were nice. After I was told I would hear something within a week one way or another. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone calls then one face to face interview. I got to meet some of the staff I would be working with and tour the facility. I was overall impressed with the presentation. Management got back to me quickly with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with lab draws?   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Martinsburg, WV) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me quickly after I called and expressed interest. Met quickly with regional medical director. He relaxed, interview was great, and seems it will be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• We discussed documentation system, patient care,and patient flow   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Pensacola Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and welcoming with routine interview questions to assist with selecting the best personality fit for MedExpress that wants team players that can provide quick, friendly care.

Interview Questions

• •Give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision   1 Answer

Emr Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in November 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone call, It was about 30 minutes. The recruiter listed off the job requirements and asked me of my qualifications. its was obvious that MedExpress has a new office focusing on Emar Implementation. she was looking for more information about my current position doing essentially the same job. I was asked questions about my current job that felt like I was being baited for information. After the interview , I wasn't contacted. After three emails to the recruiter I finally got a reply. She let me know that they where no longer interested at this time. 2 weeks later the job posting appears again on glass door with my salary requirements and specific job responsibilities at my current position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

They have a 3 tier interview process, a phone interview and two onsite interviews. The phone interview occurred quickly after applying. The first interview is with a HR person. They ask about your job history and ask some common questions. Overall the interview went well, the HR person was very polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any sudden issues you had to quickly solve? Explain.   Answer Question