MedExpress Urgent Care Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedExpress Urgent Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Easy from start to finish. Called to set up a date and time. Very fast , friendly and efficient. Was instructed that they would call back to follow up about the interview

Interview Questions
  • Regular job interview questions to be hired
    1 Answer
  • What I liked about my last job

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

Everyone was pleasant, honest and informational. The recruitment process was professional and thorough. The follow up time was prompt from the beginning of the hiring process. One of the most seamless and best hiring experiences I have encountered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

Very nice. Laid back. Informative on position and company open to questions. Quick to respond to emails. It was a pretty average interview. Not stressful. I didn’t feel like I needed to prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

I was told all lies and it was sugar coated big time and nothing like I was told. And I’m required to go travel all new hires are but they won’t tell you all that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Hermitage, PA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very fast and friendly! They really took the time to answer any questions I had. I'm making a big change to accept this position and their kindness out me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my clinical skills

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

It was two step process. One with a manager and then another with a nurse manager. It was a fairly straight forward interview process. They discuss too much about salary at that point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

Two interviews total over the phone. Went super smooth and both interviewers were kind. They ask a lot of scenario questions so make sure you read up and practice those.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was very thorough! The first interview was with the recruiter over the phone and lasted about 50 mins. The second interview was over the phone with the area manager and lasted about 35 mins. The third interview was over the phone with a human capital partner and lasted about 45 mins. The fourth interview was an in person interview with the area manager and lasted about 45 mins. All interviews were very professional. They asked a lot of "tell me about a time" questions. I had prior experience so I didn't think the interviews were that bad. All in all the whole process took about 7 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenge that you've overcome as a manager.

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Estero, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was interviewed by multiple individuals. Final interview on line with medical director. Initially over the phone with HR, then after a period of time with a hiring manger, then with the HR director. This was during the pandemic and was not face to face

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedExpress Urgent Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview

Center Manager was friendly and informative. Smooth interview. She had great questions and she represented the company well. Received a call from recruiting with job offer. Overall good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews