MedNet Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedNet Technologies

Graphic/Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmont, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedNet Technologies (Elmont, NY).

Interview

Was recommended to the position by someone already working there. The interview was mostly just to get to know me, but I just about had that spot already. I met with 2 managers, the creative art director and their manager of the creative department.

Interview Questions

• Since the position was pretty much guaranteed, the questions weren't too difficult or unexpected. The position also wasn't incredibly difficult so there weren't questions that would be challenging to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was on an hourly basis, and accepted the amount told to me because I did not have any other job nor made that amount prior.

Blog Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MedNet Technologies.

Interview

I was hired on the spot without a writing test. I realized that they were clearly desperate to fill the position, but in the future will never accept a job on-the-spot again because it's a major red flag.

Interview Questions

• I was told off the cuff that the job was mine, and the only real question was, "When can you start."   2 Answers