MedOptions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedOptions Interview Questions

2.6

Applications Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions.

Interview

I jumped through all the hoops. Did a phone screen, an hour long interview, a personality test, a background check, and then never heard back. My background came out clean and I couldn't even get a courtesy call back.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions (Manchester, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruitment department is trapped in time and doesn't utilize best practices with respect to recruitment & retention.
    Recruiters are not forthcoming with offering all of the fine details of the job. This leaves a very bad first impression.
    Professionals who don't mind being belittled, micromanaged and/or are struggling with Their own mental health issues will do well. Anyone with an ounce of self respect will see right through the overwhelming disingenuous vibes and red flags.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based sometimes... Sometimes too informal. Inconsistencies with hiring managers is common   Answer Question

MedOptions Response

Sep 12, 2016 – COO

At MedOptions we are focused on improving recruitment and retention of our team members. We are engaged with many of the state of the art recruitment tools and have continued improvements underway... More

Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MedOptions (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

This was the initial telephone interview. I stopped the interview in the middle when I heard what their salary policy was. So there is no more to say to meet the 50 word minimum for this section.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (Old Saybrook, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with CEO, CFO, Controller, Senior Account, HR Manager, and VP of Strategic Application. The entire process took 2 hours. Was asked various questions based on qualifications and skills. I went in at 10 and was out by noon. They spoke to the roll and made sure I knew exactly what I was going to be doing and made sure I knew how to complete the tasked required.

Interview Questions

• What abilities did I have with Excel and Financial Modeling?   Answer Question

Patient Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was very fast. Did a phone interview. Then a face to face interview with two people. Took about 2 weeks to get an answer. Of course I got hired. I started 3 weeks after I got hired.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work in a team   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by phone. Talked with HR. Then interviewed with supervisor. Then did job shadow, then given offer.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Clinical Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (Boston, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Fairly laid back, met at Starbucks. The regional director for Massachusetts is a good manager and he did the interview. I don't have more to say right now. Please let me go to the next step

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.