MedOptions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MedOptions

2.3

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

There were many emails back and forth by the recruiter. Once completed the interview went very smoothly. The interview took place at a coffee shop and was very informal which helped ease the entire process.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (Miami, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter is the first step, then you meet with the regional manager, then the clinical staff. From there you must get credentialed by their credentialing team. The onboarding process may take the standard 60-90 days, I would assume.

Applications Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions.

Interview

I jumped through all the hoops. Did a phone screen, an hour long interview, a personality test, a background check, and then never heard back. My background came out clean and I couldn't even get a courtesy call back.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions (Manchester, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruitment department is trapped in time and doesn't utilize best practices with respect to recruitment & retention.
    Recruiters are not forthcoming with offering all of the fine details of the job. This leaves a very bad first impression.
    Professionals who don't mind being belittled, micromanaged and/or are struggling with Their own mental health issues will do well. Anyone with an ounce of self respect will see right through the overwhelming disingenuous vibes and red flags.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based sometimes... Sometimes too informal. Inconsistencies with hiring managers is common   Answer Question

MedOptions Response

Sep 12, 2016 – COO

At MedOptions we are focused on improving recruitment and retention of our team members. We are engaged with many of the state of the art recruitment tools and have continued improvements underway... More

Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MedOptions (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

This was the initial telephone interview. I stopped the interview in the middle when I heard what their salary policy was. So there is no more to say to meet the 50 word minimum for this section.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (Old Saybrook, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with CEO, CFO, Controller, Senior Account, HR Manager, and VP of Strategic Application. The entire process took 2 hours. Was asked various questions based on qualifications and skills. I went in at 10 and was out by noon. They spoke to the roll and made sure I knew exactly what I was going to be doing and made sure I knew how to complete the tasked required.

Interview Questions

• What abilities did I have with Excel and Financial Modeling?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Interview

It was a casual process. Met with my interviewer in a convenient public location. There isn’t a traditional office to go to since the job involves visiting different locations daily. Interviewer was open in answering questions and getting to know me. No grilling experienced.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedOptions in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by phone. Talked with HR. Then interviewed with supervisor. Then did job shadow, then given offer.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Patient Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedOptions (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was very fast. Did a phone interview. Then a face to face interview with two people. Took about 2 weeks to get an answer. Of course I got hired. I started 3 weeks after I got hired.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work in a team   1 Answer

Interview

The regional director I interviewed with was late. Really late. And didn't even notify me. I thought it was odd anyway that we were meeting at a Panera. But I ended up texting her to make sure I was at the right location. I've never had that experience before, where I had to contact the interviewer due to tardiness. The interview wasn't really an interview, seemed more like she was trying to sell me on the company with the possible salary, benefits, etc. That also seemed odd- no real interview questions. Which also made me think, what kind of quality check are you doing on the staff you are hiring if you don' t ask real questions? Anyway, I also met with a psychologist for a realistic job preview. She was good, nice, seemed knowledgeable. Some of the things she shared made me question the safety of the facility. But the big thing was the salary. The regional director (and recruiter) tried to sell me on stating I could make $60000 part time (2 full days a week). WRONG. The staff actually working there laughed when I shared this. MedOptions is totally misrepresenting the potential financial compensation piece. Felt like a huge waste of time. I don't trust the integrity of this company. I was offered the position but turned it down.