MedStar EMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedStar EMS Interview Questions

Interviews at MedStar EMS

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedStar EMS

911 Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar EMS.

Interview

You'll usually have 3 or 5 people interviewing you at one time. I know usually ask you several questions. Usually it'll be like how you handle stress why do you want the job. Also they would probably ask you how you can handle a person who is on the phone and you would have to calm them down.

Interview Questions

• Free speech have you ever been in a situation where you had to come somebody down and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedStar EMS (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with Executive Director, Director of Human Resources and Public Affairs officer. Good questions. I had a complete understanding of who I would be supporting and what was required from me.

Negotiation

Advanced/FTO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedStar EMS in February 2016.

Interview

Has changed since I went through. There is a personality questionnaire when you apply online. If accepted for an interview you will have a clinical portion and oral board. PAT and uniform sizing to follow.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt unsafe or noticed an unsafe situation and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question