MedStar Washington Hospital Center Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Campus Recruiting3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Interview

It was a Quick and easy interview. They asked a few questions and it was a phone interview instead of a zoom call. They said that I should hear back in a few days

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this unit?
    Answer Question

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Feb 2021

Interview

I sent in my application for the hospital overall then was emailed to specify my top two areas of interest. From there they sent my application to my unit of choice and then I had one interview with the Nurse Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC)

Interview

Online application, in person interview. interviewed with director of nursing first and then the individual floor that I wanted to work on with nurse manager and other floor members/nursing staff

Interview Questions
  • What has been the most challenging clinical experience

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Jun 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview for a new graduate nurse position with the unit's Nursing Director. It lasted less than 20 minutes. The Nursing Director asked basic questions regarding my interests and past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult patient, what happened and how did you deal with situation?

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Interview

Required one day of interviews, where I met with various members of the Cardiology Team. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses, and various timeline-related questions. It was a very standard interview

Interview Questions
  • Where did I see myself 10 years from when I was in high school

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Interview

After a learning session, I moved on to the interview process. The interview was about 30 minutes total. I first met with the Nurse Managers and then the staff. They were very pleasant and I felt at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • What would you do if you did not agree with orders you're being given?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC) in Feb 2020

Interview

I interviewed for a New Grad Residency. I met first with the Director who gave information on the unit and answered questions. I then interviewed with 3 staff nurses and then later 3 of the unit Managers. Everything was a pretty free flowing conversation, very casual. I also went on a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very long interview process which didn’t feel that long as we were fully engaged the entire time. Interview lasted 2 hours. My questions were not complete but it was stopped there.

Interview Questions
  • You’re doing the change of shift report and the pct reports low gmr for one of your patients what do you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC) in Aug 2019

Interview

This is by far one of the most negative interviews I’ve been on I got there 15 mins early for my appointment the recruiter was nowhere to be found finally another recruiter comes out 45 minutes later and apologizes and walks me over to the hiring managers office the hiring manager was nice however she seemed very busy and uninterested in anything I had to say which made me even more nervous she also seemed a little rude I was sent a rejection letter the next day but the following day she called back and said she was going to reverse it but I would only be prn (on call) im not sure why I didn’t get the position I use to do the same work at medstar Georgetown hospital however that was temporary I live literally 5 mins away from Washington hospital center which would have been very convenient but I guess they hire who they want

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Interview

Simple. Interviewed with staff and with managers. Took about 3 hours total. Asked about 5 year plan and goals and where i wanted to see the staff. Open ended Questions. Staff rated me on a scale between 1-10.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 5 year plan? Where do you see staff? What are your goals for the associates?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews