MedSynergies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2016

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1 with the corporate office. The questions were mainly around my work experience and what I would bring to the company. It was approximately a week after the interview that I received a phone call from HR with an offered for the position.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember specific questions, only that they were mainly around my work experience and what I would bring to the company.   Answer Question

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trophy Club, TX

Application

I interviewed at MedSynergies (Trophy Club, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter who was so quick to turn my application to the hiring director. The following week I had an in person interview with two of the directors. They made you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What is career goal?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX).

Interview

Recruiter screen and quick responsiveness with next steps. Interview was professional and interviewers were interested in my interests and career aspirations. Very focused on adaptability and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you demonstrated that you are a person of high integrity   Answer Question

Client Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

1) Initial phone interview with hiring manager
    2) In-person interview with hiring manager at place of employment
    3) Written offer letter if selected for hire, typically received in <1 week after in-person interview.

I got to meet with my hiring manager / future supervisor at MedSynergies and she was open to answering any and all questions I had--even the curveballs. And if she truly didn't know, she didn't make up an answer to satisfy me. I appreciated the total transparent nature of the company right from the get-go, and it was inspiring me to want to work here seeing everyone interact when I was waiting in the reception area for my interview. As far as first impressions go, I was thrilled to have landed a second interview here at MedSynergies.

Interview Questions

• 1) What was one of the most challenging things that you've ever had to overcome during your professional career? How did you navigate those challenges?
      2) What made you want to start looking at opportunities within MedSynergies?
      3) How do you feel you will be strength to our teams and culture within MedSynergies?
      4) What is one thing that most people do not know about you? Talent, skill, hobby, etc.?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Due to the nature of the position, it was listed as non-exempt at $25.00/hr and I chose to accept it.

Client Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Des Moines, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was over the telephone with the recruiter. It was very informative. He answered all of my questions. The second was with a person who has held this role in the past. She was also very easy to talk to. The third and final interview was with my boss. This was over the phone, although it normally would not be. He was out of town for training. That interview was brief, but did give us a chance to get to know one another and ask/answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was disappointed in the insurance prices, so we went back and forth a bit on my salary. I'm pleased.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin for Business Analyst job posting. first I got email from HR to schedule phone interview. later on I had telephone interview with HR but never heard back from him. Based on our conversation he sounded satisfied with my qualification and told me that he ll pass my info to hiring manager.

Interface Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MedSynergies.

Interview

First interview was with HR rep asking basic questions about myself and my experience and why I was applying for the position. Second interview was phone interview with a hiring manager. Third interview was in person with the team I would be working with. Questions were asked such as what did I do in my current role and why was I looking elsewhere for a job? What could I contribute for the tea?. How do I handle conflict?

Physician Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me first through Linkedin. Then called for a phone interview. After had an in person interview with colleagues. Very long, about 2 hours. My impression was that they really liked me.

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

Interview

HR called, scheduled for a interview... Went to the interview and just talked to hiring manager. I just came into this job with no exp so I was really excited I got offered the job.

Junior Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

Interview

HR called to schedule a phone interview to discuss details about the job position. Received a call approximately a week later and discussed revelant experience, salary and the role to be filled. I was asked for a salary figure, I declined and stated that the figure was negotiable. They were hard pressed that I give a figure and I guess when I did, it was above their margin. Did they really expect me to lowball myself ? I was not contacted after the interview and it was certainly for the best. I landed another job with a better salary.