MedSynergies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedSynergies Interview Questions

Interviews at MedSynergies

2.5

Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiters were incredible. Very responsive and cared about the company and the candidate. Very important to know the company history, products and market. Professionalism seems to be very important as well as they have highly patriotic interests, therefore, veterans a highly desired.

Interview Questions

• Recruiters want to know you and your career interests and culture   Answer Question
    • Hiring managers performed behaviorally oriented interviews in panel / team approach.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1 with the corporate office. The questions were mainly around my work experience and what I would bring to the company. It was approximately a week after the interview that I received a phone call from HR with an offered for the position.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember specific questions, only that they were mainly around my work experience and what I would bring to the company.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director of IT and a Java consultant. The interview questions were not very technical. They were related to my experience in prior companies overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Interface Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MedSynergies.

Interview

First interview was with HR rep asking basic questions about myself and my experience and why I was applying for the position. Second interview was phone interview with a hiring manager. Third interview was in person with the team I would be working with. Questions were asked such as what did I do in my current role and why was I looking elsewhere for a job? What could I contribute for the tea?. How do I handle conflict?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

I had an informational interview at the company to learn if it was a good fit. The interview was very informal and conversational.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by HR associate, and wasn't required to interview with her (based on my experience); was passed on to department manager, who interviewed me shortly after and contacted me later that day to tell me I got the job. Position started within a week of the interview. Training is on Tuesday, due to the schedule of the HR rep who takes care of orientation.

Very relaxed atmosphere, professional but casual.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate salary.

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

Interview

HR called, scheduled for a interview... Went to the interview and just talked to hiring manager. I just came into this job with no exp so I was really excited I got offered the job.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedSynergies in October 2013.

Interview

I had three interviews: one phone and two in-person interviews. In the first in-person interview, the woman acted like I was "the perfect fit." I had my second interview, and it went fairly well. The interviewers in the second interview got off topic a bit, and one of them would stare at me blankly after I finished a question. I was sure to send a thank you note to each of the interviewers after the interviews. I never heard back from the company. I even followed up with the recruiter to see when I could expect to hear back, and she said she had no idea. I think its really rude and unprofessional to not follow up with candidates after you have them in twice -- especially if they take the initiative to follow up after. I am not impressed with their interview process, and I won't apply to this company again. I think it says a lot about how they handle business.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Had my second interview set up and was canceled at the last minute as I was walking up to their office. My interview time was at 11 am and it was canceled at 1055. I was told how sorry they were to cancel so "last minute" and that they will call me later that day to reschedule. Never received a call back and I would not have answered. I'm a MBA and can tell how that is the most unprofessional incident I have ever had happen.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview process takes quite awhile. Depending on the department you are going for, it can take months...multiple interviews with different department heads. Typical questions asked....tell us about your current job, where do you see your career going, etc etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for the salary you want up front including benefits, because come review time, your raise will not be life changing.