Mediterranean Shipping Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Mount Pleasant, SC) in October 2010.

Interview

When I was interviewed it was a panel interview for many different positions at one time. The questions were shot at me one after another. There really wasn't a way to prepare as you didn't know what particular position you were applying for. The interview lasted probably 30-45 mins and after a call back I was informed that I did not receive a job for any department.

Interview Questions

• Which department would you like to work in and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Very difficult to obtain a position without family connections

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Were willing to move a little bit on starting salary

Logistic Interview

Interview

not hard, just talk about yourself and you need write down a paper to talk some experience that you have. It takes 1 more hours to finish. Ask some about why you want to join the company and why not Chase or other fancy Company. Ask about past working experience and some skills.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Mount Pleasant, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

Dept manager & Office manager on site interview followed after completion of a questionnaire

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company.

Interview

The interview process was a fairly quick and painless one. They had me fill out an application on site and a questioaire. During the actual interview I had to fill out another accounting knowledge form. Then they asked me basic I ter view questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at msc? What do expect from us?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Entirely way too intense. The main employee leading the interview was constantly trying to trick me with every question. Very pretentious. I had a common talking point with the other employee and we were rudely cut off by him. Before and after the interview I only heard negative reviews regarding the company, nothing positive at all.

Interview Questions

• He gave me the number of employees in the company then the amount of them that were accounting and asked questions regarding percentage, ratios, etc.   Answer Question

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (New York, NY).

Interview

1 interview - friendly environment

Interview Questions

• the interview was based more on my resume and it concerned of basic questions on my previous experience. There was not really an unexpected question   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company.

Interview

The interview was great!One of the easiest I ever had. It wasn`t stressful at all.Was hired very fast and I like to work there.A lot of young people, different nationalities, everyone is kind and helpful. One of the few places where is a pleasure to go to work

Data Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Very Simple. Common interview steps. Apply, get phone call, get schedule
    How did you hear about the position?
    What do you know about the company?
    Why do you want this job?
    Why should we hire you?
    What are your greatest professional strengths?

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?
      What do you know about the company?
      Why do you want this job?
      Why should we hire you?
      What are your greatest professional strengths?   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I filled a paper with character questions then conversation with office and deputy manager on previous experience and jobs. The interview was not particular difficult and was only to get known each other. they explained me the visa and hiring process and what i could expect salary wise. they provide training if you are new to the sector so not having vast work experience if applying for entry level is not an issue. bachelor or master helps since facilitate placement or visa process.

Interview Questions

• What are your previous experiences and how is your English   1 Answer