MelroseWakefield Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at MelroseWakefield Healthcare

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare (Melrose, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I met with Human Resources and my hiring manager. I was also introduced to the lab staff. Not too scary because it's a dumpy hospital and I figured it was full of trashy people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I needed a job, so I took it.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare (Woburn, MA).

Interview

Meet with HR, come back to meet with supervisor and or manager, possibly director, In my situation i was hired to start not even 2 weeks later. it went pretty smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

• where do you expect to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt negotiate, was an entry level position and more than my other offer from another company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and after some phone-tag with Human Resources, scheduled an interview. I met with multiple people during my interview, including supervisors and other technicians, and was given a tour of the department.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you were having a problem with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare (Melrose, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point interview by Supervisor and HR Rep. The Supervisor was a bit abrupt and rushed and asked mostly questions about showing up to work. Didn't seemed all that interested in my skills. Later discovered most of any training or competency was all handled by other senior employees. Supv. spent most of the time around the hospital.

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start   1 Answer
    • Do you know how to use Meditech or Mobilab   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible, you may be asked to stay if someone doesn't show up or Sprv cant find coverage.   1 Answer

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very formal and basic questions were asked. It was not a tough interview but the questions were more subjective and I do not like subjective questions. I was able to go to the second interview but then they said they would call regarding a third interview. The HR lady was nice and told me what to expect, but I never got a call, two weeks later a letter in the mail indicating that I was not selected

Interview Questions

• What is it that makes you outstanding.   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

standard HR untied, boilerplate questions were asked abs interviewer was satisfied with standards answers. Nothing was terribly challenging and nothing ended up catching me off guard. The interview was in a small crowded office full of paperwork and it was exceedingly warm in the room. The employees in the office were friendly and warm, but did not look overly busy with their jobs.

Interview Questions

Interview

I volunteered at Hospice and VNA for a month and then asked about a fulltime position that was openning up. It was a temp positon through the Kelly Agency. It lasted for six months.

Clinical IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare in August 2012.

Interview

Process started with HR finding my resume on the net. After several emails and phone calls we finally connected and agreed upon a face to face with HR. While there, HR asked the usual What ifs and Tell me whens....Then was introduced to Manager of the position same day. We just discussed the role and got a feel for each other. Next steps are to meet with other team members. I did like the feel of the company and thought the interview was low pressure and realistic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to make a difficult decision and please describe.   1 Answer