Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in December 2015.

Interview

Smooth and quick. I applied through an employee and had two phone interviews - one with the HR manager and one with the manager of the team I was supposed to join. Everyone I spoke to was very accommodating of my schedule for the interviews and joining.

Interview Questions

• Why this position, and why do you think you would be a good fit for it?   1 Answer

Autonomous Driving/Environment Perception Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

It flowed very well. They mainly are looking for students who are passionate and want to learn more about what they are all about vs a paycheck. There were a good amount of questions, but if you do your research, it tends to go by quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India.

Interview

Fairly fast. Started with a call from a consultancy. One telephone round, one face to face round, one manager round and then HR round. Whole process took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions. I felt like the interview was for name sake.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was moderate.Had 4 rounds of interviews(2 Technical+1Manager+1HR).Interview completed within a day but took 3 weeks for offer letter.Technical interviews were mostly on Programming and Behavioral questions in Manager and HR rounds

Interview Questions

• WAP to create 2 threads and synchronize it,Storage Classes,Basic C++ questions,WAP to Insert element at ith position in doubly linked list with boundry conditions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Written round followed by f2f discussion. The person who interviewed me looked dis-interested all the time, he was busy using his phone while I answered the questions. He stopped me in between for almost everything saying ok ok I got it....not sure what was the expectation or the interviews were held just for the name sake and they already someone in place to fill in the vacancy. Complete wastage of time and energy. On the contrary the HR was really nice and she facilitated the interview smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Reverse string iteratively and recursively
      SQL for left outer join, SQL to find nth salary
      javascript syntax question   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

As I got to know during interview they are looking for CAD engineer but conducting a interview at high technical level as if they apply it in day to day work

C++ Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India.

Interview

1 Technical and 1 Managerial interview

Technical interview was very good and very neat all the questions were very easy to answer.

Management interview was very tough, different kinds of questions were asked, it was it two panel member so many questions they asked yet no offer :(

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions on c++
      Too mane behavioural questions   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India.

Interview

Went on a weekend for interview, there was no proper planning or procedures. Had to wait for hours and hours to get the interview going. From morning to late evening.
    The first round was filled with below average questions, the panel (one tech guy and a manager from Germany) technical guy dint have much knowledge on things and was asking below standard questions. It was more on a debate happening to make him understand his mistakes. Which got me through with the round(maybe the presence of the manager helped me, else the tech guys ego wouldn't have let me go through)
    Second round was a managerial round which was basic general questions to know what challenges you faced and how you tackle problems.
    Final HR round was the most unprofessional HR I have ever met in my 7 years of experience. Speaks as if Company is bankrupt and doesn't have any money to pay.
    After all the round I was asked for my documents and told that my OL is in process. Its been almost a month now and they say its still in final approval stage. All in all a waste of time to meet some unprofessional and unorganised atmosphere.

FPGA Verification Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in July 2017.

Interview

Got a mail/call from hr, replied with CV. Interview got scheduled with in couple of days. Interview experience is positive.
    Interviewer 1: explain about your self, what is ASIC flow, UVM architecture, about ahb ......all questions on top level......
    Interviewer 2: (joined late): he is also repeated same questions...

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I am 4+ years of experience candidate in Java,UI,DB. I am attend through a vendor in MBRDI.
    There was two rounds of technical rounds, first was a normal technical telephonic round and second one was a Face to Face round.

There was three members in a panel. Interview was held about one hour.
    They covered Java,Struts , EJB and few UI related questions.

Totally its a nice experience there.