Merck KGaA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Merck KGaA

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 180 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (India)

Interview

First round was a written test , basic subject knowledge and MS Office skills. Second round was the personal round with the interviewer. It was hardly a week long process. Just after the written test, they screened out people for the second round. Second round was done on the same day .

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself. How do you think , you ll be valuable to the company.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Merck KGaA (India)

Interview

3 rounds: 1- Objectives: 15 objective questions were there, Based on Python and SQL. Codes were also present we need to guess the correct output. 2- Technical: Face to Face technical rounds by team lead and team manager. 3- Technical: Face to Face technical rounds by team lead and team manager

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (France)

Interview

The hiring process was a telephonic interview followed by the assessment center (virtual). The assessment center included presentations on the company and different divisions the first day followed by a few networking sessions with current graduates and interviews the next day.

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (France)

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu une première conversation téléphonique avant d'être invitée pour un entretien. Le déroulement de l'entretien a été très classique. D'abord une courte présentation du parcours pour finir sur des questions qui avaient pour but de déterminer ma personnalité.

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Merck KGaA (United States)

Interview

The whole interview process takes about 2 months. There are 4 rounds maybe. After the resume, they will invite you to a one-way video interview. After that will be 2 rounds of HR phone interview. The final round is a so called assessment day which includes getting to know other candidates and a case presentation, which was given a week to prepare.

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Germany)

Interview

Initial HR interview via phone. The interviewer did not join on the specified date and time. I had to call the HR team to inform and then they rescheduled the interview to another day.

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Milwaukee, WI) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process is 2-3 weeks. The panel interview itself was not hard, but not to be taken lightly. Sometimes you will not hear back from HR if you did not get the job. That is the only frustrating part.

Interview Questions
  • What analytical laboratory techniques would use to classify this specific compound? (Spectroscopy, Chromatography, etc) And why?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth. The panelists were very friendly and open. Very helpful also. They conducted the interview on Microsoft Teams. Felt more like a conversation and getting to know each other.

Interview Questions
Merck KGaA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brazil
Application

I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Brazil)

Interview

Passei por diversas etapas, sendo elas: teste de inglês, raciocínio lógico e um vídeo entrevista. Levou 2 meses e meio para me retornarem. No final, quando finalmente obtive uma resposta, eles descartam meu perfil.

Interview Questions
  • Teste de inglês e raciocínio lógico.
Anonymous Employee in Cairo
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Cairo) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had at first offline interview with the local area manager & his director and it was very helpful as my first ever interview after graduation, they helped me to get out the words instead of pushing stress over me and allowed me to express my experience in the best way. After I had an interview with the district manager and it was online due to COV-19 status in the country and it was very interesting and based on events and reaction, I never had such interview-style before but, it was very helpful for me to be able to show my real skills and attitude based on the stations.Finally I attend the final interview with the Bussines unit director of the company and the HR and it was the longest interview i have ever had and they take care so much about what kind of applications u have done if u have an experience and to how much u can fit the corporate u r willing to join, being aware of the company assets and my search about what current activities run by the company in LinkedIn helped me to show a positive sight about my digging skills and expressing my big interest to really going them.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce urself? Give me an event u have used ur leadership at? Give me a status which u have solved a problem? Why u would link to join our company? Do you see yourself as a product specialist? and what makes u so ? How did u know about us ? Give me a status which u have a problem with ur manager or ur team and how did u work on it ? Give me a status which u have managed a project and the result out of it ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 180