Mercom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.0

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawleys Island, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercom (Pawleys Island, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an informal process. I thought formal processes should be in place. I never had an interview like this. That should have been my first clue to jump ship.

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawleys Island, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercom (Pawleys Island, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was to the point yet thorough and very honest. It quickly gave Mercom the answers they needed about me and showed me exactly what was expected of someone in this position.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work well/communicate efficiently with a variety of people with all different personalities?   1 Answer

Corporate Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercom (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It's very slow. They can accelerate the interview process.The hiring process is excellent in every aspect. I think this company can provide you good exposure. Additionally, the HR and MD of the company were friendly and i never felt that i was giving an interview to some one senior to me.

Interview Questions

• Why you have left your previous company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation has been flexible. They were quite humble and understood my point of view very well.