Mercury Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Systems in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview process took a little over 3 weeks. I initially had a phone screening with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. I then had a virtual interview consisting of 3 rounds with senior managers. The questions revolved around my background and how my experience would transition to the role I was interviewing for. Other questions were mainly behavioral and revolving around fit with the company. A few days after the virtual interview I was extended an offer!

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about this role?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about Mercury Systems?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2021

Interview

Jennifer McEwan is an amazing recruiter! From my initial phone screen to calls and emails to my in-person interviews, Jennifer was amazingly supportive and communicative. She is one (of many) reason that I am so excited to join Mercury!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

HR Recruiter contacted me from my college career website, handshake. I wasn't personally searching for a job at Mercury Systems. I'm a rising senior and was looming for a summer internship i the IT development field.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself so I explained what how I chose my career path and what I'm doing at college

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems in May 2021

Interview

I had a phone screening, followed by an interview with the general manager, lastly the senior financial manager. The first two went very well and the third was awkward and unrelated to the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had a deliverable and what was your contribution.

Mercury Systems

Application

I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and got an e-mail to have a phone interview a few days after. My recruiter Jennifer McEwen talked to me on the phone about the position, company, what the company was looking for and some technical details (how long the position would be for, what skills were needed). She was very helpful in preparing me for a potential interview with the hiring manager. About a week later I met with the hiring manager and answered some of her prepared questions. The interview was conversational almost and delved into a typical day to day, what skills were needed, and what the duties of the position would be. After the interview, about a week later, I got a call from the recruiter updating me on the process and letting me know I got the offer plus details on the next steps. She also sent me some steps and how the process would work as I accepted. All in all the recruiter, Jennifer, was very helpful through the process and I had a good time getting to know about the company and the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, Geneva

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Geneva, Geneva) in Oct 2020

Interview

Premier entretien avec les RH, Entretien avec GM et Directeur de fonction , Entretien avec le C-level corporate, Entretien avec la Finance Corporate, Entretien avec les RH, Entretiens avec divers Directeurs de fonction

Interview Questions
  • Parler nous de vos expériences passées Parler nous de vos expériences dans l'industrie Aerospatiale Parler nous des projets que vous avez mené à bien

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mercury Systems in Oct 2020

Interview

15-30 minutes conferences with 5 individuals, along with a tour. Written test with basic electronics knowledge. Very pleasant interviewers and some good conversationalists. Interview was even fun at times. Looking forward to hearing back from them soon

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you needed to collaborate to solve a problem

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

Jennifer was very professional and made me feel comfortable with the conversation we had. She was enthusiastic and pleasant to speak with. The whole interview process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (North Andover, MA) in Sep 2020

Interview

The hiring manger was extremely nice, there was a mix of technical and behavior questions. He seemed to really enjoy working for the company. They have great people higher up, overall it was a good experience. Be confident when speaking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

First class process - Excellent communications and follow-up by talent attraction personnel (Jennifer), and expedited process. Screening by the talent personnel, followed by a panel interview by site leader and SME from the site. Mercury required a specific experience and knowledge for this position which lead to no offer made.

Interview Questions
  • Normal interview questions, including work history, education, and knowledge
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews