KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Mercury Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Mercury Systems

Application

I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

The process went smooth and interview was solid. The interview was three rounds and included 3 people each time. They spent a large amount of time making sure the fit would work

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems in Aug 2022

Interview

I submitted an application through indeed.com. Mercury Systems HR responded with a request for interview 4 days later. I had two interview, one was a video conference for an hour the second was an onsite interview also for one hour. The time between each interview was about a week. The time taken to notify me about the results was also a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

The interview process involved a phone screening with an HR team member and then 4 separate interviews with members of the team ranging from 30 minutes to an hour. The overall process took around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience What are your career goals What interests you about this role

Mercury Systems

Application

I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

The interviews were one on one talking with the senior manager, the engineer I was working under, and another engineer. I enjoyed this format, it felt more like a conversation and less like an interrogation.

Interview Questions
  • The manager would ask more personal questions while the engineers asked more technical questions.

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems in Jun 2022

Interview

has a great interview process and really liked everyone i talked to, was told I would be getting an offer and then the company ghosted both me and my recruiter. super unprofessional as i was evaluating other offers which i put on hold for this one.

Interview Questions
  • standard questions about experience in defense industry, STAR questions (time you disagreed with a coworker, time you had to sift through data, how do you prioritize, what would you do if you got a request for XYZ)

Mercury Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and moved along quickly. I had a 30-40 min phone screen with the leader coordinating the hire process. I was invited to come on campus and participate in four back to back interviews with various team members. All conversations went very well and I was feeling pretty confident about the entire process. So much so that I felt the need to inform a competitor that I was in the final round of interviews with Mercury. After not hearing from the recruiter I reached out after a week and was told to essentially wait an additional 8-10 business days as other interviews progressed. On day 10 I was informed that the roles was being changed to focus on something very different from the original posting. Not upset, I understand these things happen but based on my conversations with the team members it definitely sounds like leaders are not listening to the needs of the team. Was a great learning experience for me overall on the dynamics of who is influencing the decision making.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Systems

Application

I interviewed at Mercury Systems

Interview

it was a pretty standard interview process it was a pretty standard interview process it was a pretty standard interview process it was a pretty standard interview process it was a pretty standard interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Torrance, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

General teamwork questions and technical questions. Also gave information about the position and what they are looking for in a successful candidate. Ended interview with a description of what the next interview would be like if selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Columbus, OH)

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and professional. Jennifer McEwan did an excellent job facilitating the process. She was also very enthusiastic about Mercury and added to my excitement about the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my familiarity with troubleshooting MRP messages that don't seem correct.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Huntsville, AL) in Mar 2022

Interview

Great overall experience from both the recruiter and hiring team. The interview process was very professional. The recruiter kept in touch and was very helpful along the way. I would recommend anyone to this company!

Interview Questions
  • Experience as a Platoon Sergeant
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews

Mercury Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Mercury Systems as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Program Manager and Executive Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Director roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Mercury Systems takes an average of 23 days when considering 100 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 75 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Mercury Systems according to 100 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.73%