Mercy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mercy Health

2.7

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process took about 4 weeks. Initial phone screen with questions about why I wanted to work for Mercy Health and what my salary expectations were. Followed by an invitation for an in person peer interview. Two rounds of interviews, very friendly and easygoing atmosphere. Also had to invite former colleagues to answer questions about my personality and work style. Two weeks later I got invited for another peer interview. Received offer the same day.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Warren, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview went smooth, staff was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Very friendly atmosphere and things went great. I did not receive an offer however, but have been given other opportunities.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Anderson, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews with two separate recruiters, followed by a face to face interview with department manager as well as a peer interview with two PCA's on the unit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mercy?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what our core values are? Are these compatible with your personal values?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work as a PCA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate on the pay level.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oberlin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Oberlin, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a colleague, so the process of quick and required topics to fill the time. Now there is a different supervisor who is still relaxed, but ultimately inefficient.
    The only issue was that the company itself only does orientation once or twice a month, so the hiring process gets held back easily.

Negotiation

position is not normally negotiable for pay.

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercy Health.

Interview

Simple and painless. Was offered job within the first 10 minutes of the interview. Management seemed like they knew what they were doing, until it was obvious they were (literally) reading from a script.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve an ethical dilemma with a patient?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercy Health (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was ver lengthy with the HR. A lot of psycho-analytical questions. Following was the interview with the PT department which was more informal and casual.

Interview Questions

• How will you treat a difficult client? It seemed like a vague question, there is so much to talk about depending on the client's illness.   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mercy Health.

Interview

Applied and a week later received an email for interview with HR. After initial interview, another interview with the hiring manager. I felt really good about everything and two days later, I received the offer.

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy Health in September 2011.

Interview

start with interview with hiring manager, then they refer to a peer group interview team, who get the final say. It is great to talk with the employees you will actually be working with.

Interview Questions

• do you smoke? They do not hire smokers   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercy Health in September 2014.

Interview

Average interview like any other company. Nothing really serious. it might also depend on your hiring manager. Mine was a peach. I got the job not too long after. Had to consider between two other offers. But i chose this place

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Warren, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I first went directly to the unit manager and informed her of my application and desire to work in the labor and delivery area. Next, I had Two peer interviews followed by an interview with the unit manager. Before long I was hired and began working the floo