Mercy Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mercy Health System

2.8

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a preliminary phone interview and then an initial in-person interview followed by a second in-person interview with separate individuals. There was also an initial on-line assessement that was sent via email and had to submitted prior to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel make you the perfect candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health System.

Interview

Was very easy. They didn't make it challenging for myself. If I was to do it again I would know what my shift would be before I started.

Interview Questions

• One word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2018.

Interview

Got a call after submitting application online, within days had a phone interview and had an in person interview right after. I was surprised at how smoothly the conversation went and how genuine they all seemed.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Rockford, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was very informal without any direct or specific questions as I was coming on as an acquisition instead of a direct hire. They did not call me and ask my availability, they just showed up at my office at their convenience. They gave demands rather than answering direct questions.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at current employer   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

For my interview, there was a panel of interviewers so for me this was a bit intimidating. Not knowing if I should focus on the person who asked the question or all 3 of them. I may have been overthinking the whole process but all in all it wasn't so bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to get information from someone who was not very responsive. What did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health System.

Interview

I spoke to variety of people and they were all kind and made me feel relaxed throughout the process. They care about experience but they also want to make sure you are a good fit with the team and understand the population you are working with.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Phila, PA).

Interview

I was met at the front door waiting area. taken to HR. Filled out paperwork. met briefly with the recruiter. Was taken to the therapy department. The interview was very Complete. Interviewers were very nice and friendly. I met with three clinical staff members. It felt more like a conversation. They were very honest.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important things to focus on when running a hospital department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just gave a salary number. Not much to negotiate.

Podiatrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Janesville, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Site Visits, HR, Leadership Discussion. Very relaxed overview of health system and facility tours meet with staff a lunch. Easy going people. Process was simple the clinics and hospital are in rural locations so city people may not be able to handle living in the area. Driving is required in these communities and in between hospitals and clinics.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

There was long process. When i first met with them I did a test so that they could see what internship would be a best fit. When I entered into my department, I interviewed with the head manager. Lastly, I went to orientation with everyone that was selected.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy Health System (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

Manager and another nurse interviewed me together at the clinic, it was only one interview, they decided the following week to offer the job. It was pretty laid back, they were very nice and took me around the clinic to meet the staff

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in your past employer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question