The latest conversations about Healthcare
I recently resigned from my position due to constructive dismissal, facing discrimination and retaliation as a clinic technician. Now seeking employment in Houston or Austin, TX. Planning to move to Austin soon and pursue further education, depending on finances. Seeking a stable environment regardless – any insights appreciated. Thank you!
Got a burning question about Mercy Health System? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mercy Health System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits." (in 13 reviews)
- "Mostly the staff was friendly." (in 11 reviews)
- "pay is good for the area" (in 6 reviews)
- "The coworkers that are drawn to Mercy are good people that want to do the right thing to help each other and our customers." (in 6 reviews)
- "Kind people and good coworkers." (in 5 reviews)
- "Disorganized with poor management." (in 13 reviews)
- "Upper management is no present." (in 4 reviews)
- "Small environment; adjustable atmosphere to work; favoritism at time with some of the employees and management." (in 4 reviews)
- "multiple changes in current leadership" (in 4 reviews)
- "My manager can be disrespectful." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mercy Health System and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 189 of over 199 reviews
Updated Jul 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Mercy Health System Reviews FAQs
Mercy Health System has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 199 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Mercy Health System to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
48% of Mercy Health System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mercy Health System 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.