Merge IT Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

1.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merge IT

Merge IT

Application

I interviewed at Merge IT

Interview

Within 24 hrs of submitting an application I received an email to complete an assessment. Almost immediately afterwards I received a call and did a phone interview. After the interview I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you had to deal with an irate customer? Are you comfortable multitasking? Are you comfortable working from home? Are you comfortable using a computer? Do you have a headset, computer, and cell phone? ( cannot be virtual cell phone)
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merge IT (Fayetteville, NC) in Sep 2020

Interview

The Resource Manager, Celia Ortiz conduct a phone interview. The interview consisted in a series of questions to make sure I was a good fit for the position. During the interview, Celia provided the necessary information about the company and position. Both the interview and onboarding process were detailed and efficient. The HR system the company uses for the onboarding process guides you step by step and the required documents to fill are self explanatory. I appreciate Celia’s professionalism and attentiveness. She was very helpful and did not hesitate to answer my questions (regarding the position).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merge IT (Columbus, MS) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was over the phone and easy. The recruiter was nice. He was also professional and very understanding. He hired me on the spot and went over my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to get a laptop?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merge IT (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very easy. Ms Poonam was very helpful with explaining everything that she needed and their expectations. She emailed me all the required information to accept and for me started with the next steps to proceed with the job placement.

Interview Questions
  • Will I be able to do what is being asked, and do you have reliable Internet with VOIP.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merge IT (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2018

Interview

I was contacted by one of Merge IT's Recruiters regarding a position within the company. She was detailed, responsive and made me feel like I was a great fit for the position. A call was scheduled with a Senior member of the company and we spoke about the company vision, where they were headed and what they were looking for as well as my skillsets. I went to the office for an interview with the Controller then a call from the New Jersey Management team. Everyone I spoke to made me want to work for this team more. I felt like they were a team who respected my opinion, skillset and what I could bring to the table. An offer was made about 2 weeks later and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What is my Microsoft Dynamics SL experience.
RSS Feed</>Embed