Meridian (Florida) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Meridian (Florida) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meridian (Florida)

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian (Florida) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Meridian shortly after applying for the position through Indeed.com. I went through about a 30 minute long phone interview, then an hour long FaceTime interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I was asked almost immediately by the recruiter if I could fly in, knowing I was out of state at the time. I agreed to, as I was interested in getting into recruiting. The final“panel” interview was horrible. Instead of interviewing me, I was grilled on having too much experience in one industry, though this job had requested 6+ month in a service oriented industry. It sucked to have flown out at my own expense and not receive even a call/email notifying me
    of the outcome, but that’s ok. I found the culture of its current employees to not be fitting for what I’m looking for. My advice to the company is to not get fixated on well qualified candidates previous experience, or for the goals of one to exceed your expectations of what someone in this low level position should want to do in their own personal future.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Meridian (Florida) (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

A recruiter had contacted me. He was great. He gave me a pre-interview over the phone to vet me for the position before he decided I would be a good fit and wanted to set up an in person interview. I went in for the interview and talked with three different people. They all seemed nice, although a little uptight. I walked out of the interview feeling good, but I never heard back from them good or bad, which I find extremely rude.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Meridian (Florida) (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, Basically just seeing if uou are energetic and engaged. Must be able to understand what the manager is communicating back with you. Really mainly look for females because they are more likely to get candidates back to the AM. Promotes within but you can only become a professional recruiter.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian (Florida) (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Based on employee referral, I scheduled an in-person interview with the Director of the Recruiting Center. Once I arrived at the office, we had a one-on-one interview regarding the Techical Recruiter openings at the time. A subsequent panel interview with the office Team Managers and the Vice President was setup 2 weeks later. A few days after this interview, the job was offered and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you could handle a fast-paced, competitive environment that rewards people who are self-motivated?   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meridian (Florida) (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was very indepth and then I was scheduled me to interview with 8 people who interviewed pairs. A few of the interviewers seemed unnecessary and didn't know much about the position being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about working within a team environment.   Answer Question