Meridian Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Meridian Health Services

2.9

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Portland, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

first a lady called about my credentials. I was unavailable so she left a message. I called back with in 10 minutes. No return call until the next day. Once i spoke to her she was very nice not a lot of information. Stated another lady would call within 48hrs if chosen for a face to face interview. If no return call to call her back in 48hours to see the status of my account

Interview Questions

• If someone came in the office angry and very loud how would you handle the situation   Answer Question
    • what would be the earliest you could start working   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Detroit, MI).

Interview

3 interviews in one scheduled visit. Lead p
    erson phoned into interview and made background noise through the entire 1st interview, unprofessional. Asked same questions, perhaps he wasn't paying attention to my answers. This is poor company representation for a potential new hire. No feedback given two weeks after interview, just a thank you email.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was simple and professional. The interviewer was very nice, and asked some questions about my work experience and educations. Not much about my specialty, probably because the interviewer was from HR. They also copied my driver's license, professional license at the end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services.

Interview

I interviewed with the clinical director for the office. He was great. He was personable and truly seemed to care and be looking out for the best interest of those he was looking to hire. He was honest in sharing job expectations and what they were looking for. Interview started with a tour and I was able to meet everyone in the office. Interview ended up lasting 90-120 minute, and all my questions and concerns were addressed fully and honestly. Two weeks later, I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle working in a small community and handle potential dual relationships?   Answer Question

BC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Muncie, IN).

Interview

Interview was in a professional setting and questions were standard.

Negotiation

Appropriate

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services.

Interview

HR sets up the interview with your would be supervisor. Supervisor asked questions about your ability to perform the job, talents/skills you could bring. HR will then follow up with an offer. HR is picky and often won’t send applications to managers.

Behavioral Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Muncie, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Asked a bunch of questions about client scenarios, they didnt tell much about the job position, and then misquoted my pay at a higher amount and then lowered it after I began orientation

Interview Questions

• If johnny throws spaghetti on the wall what should you consider?   Answer Question

Behavioral Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Mishawaka, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

Discussed job responsibilities and discussed clinical questions. Clinical questions revolved around how I would support families and children in behavioral crisis. Interviewer was personable, kind, and was a major reason I accepted the job offer. A phone screen was completed first, then an in person interview which took about an hour. I got a job offer about 8 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? and Where do you see yourself in 2 years? 5 years?   Answer Question

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rushville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services (Rushville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in Rushville, Indiana. I am a well qualified applicant. The interviewer didn't seem to know how to even conduct an interview and did not seem capable enough to see the value of my education and experience. I was treated like I mattered less than dryer lint.

Interview Questions

• I was asked one question about my experience. I have many years experience in regard to the area in question. Then I was asked if I knew what the company benefits are. That was about it. Then it was just awkward.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Services.

Interview

Contacted by Manager, 2 interviews in total. Pretty straight to the point interview with standard questions. Expectations of job was explained and all questions were answered that I had about the company. A brief tour of the facility and introduction of staff took place as well. After the 2nd interview I was contacted a week later and offered the position.