Meritor Purchasing Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meritor Purchasing Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Meritor

2.3

Purchasing Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meritor.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and not too difficult. It was with two purchasing members and they wanted to simply get to know me more. I heard back about 2 weeks later that they wanted me to come into the headquarters for an interview with two purchasing managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meritor

Purchasing Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meritor (Troy, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

The initial phone interview was very basic with no tough questions. Then I was asked to come in for an interview 2 weeks later. I was in a room with a purchasing manager, whom I would be reporting to, as well as the leader of the Purchasing Co-Op development program.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all. The hourly rate that they offered was above my expectation.

Co-Op Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meritor (Troy, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

3 Interviews - First one was a 30 minute 1 on 1 with a manager, second one was on the same day and followed the first interview, another 30 minute 1 on 1 with a different manager. Last interview was a 5-panel interview