MetroHealth System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Was excellent and quickly done. This is appreciated since applying for a position is stressful. They made the process tolerable. The gap between the interview and hiring was reasonable. The only delay was waiting for an agility test date, which was out of their control.

Interview Questions

• I have a lot of experience. " If we offer you the job, are you going to stay?" The lieutenant and sergeant explained fully my duties, responsibilities, and, expectations. They were highly respectful.   1 Answer

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

You meet with all the department heads for the interview for 30 minutes. The interviews will ask about previous jobs and why did you leave. Why should we hire you? What qualifies you for this job? What would your last supervisor say about your work performance?

Internist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Dinner meeting, convenient time. Later site tour and discussion with other providers. Reviewed package offered. Had opportunity to assess different locations. All questions answered. Pleasant all around. Growth of Metro is allowing for more practice opportunities around Cleveland. Seems to have a structure to grow primary care. Expected more administrative responsibilities, but these were left to others in the administration pool.

Interview Questions

• Questions about expectations, willingness to have hospital system administration guide practice.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview was very detailed, quick and easy with the process of seeking the right person for the job with an eye to eye connection and an understanding of what the job intels

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with recruiter, was offered position afterwards. It was quite easy to move forward in the process. However, time was the annoyance; Any position that involves a union is always very drawn-out. This may be due to frequent hiring freezes.

Interview Questions

• What was one instance when you were able to face a challenge and rise above?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview with HR then with unit manager. They always have you shadow. Often, the staff has just as much say as the unit manager. There is a background check and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength/weakness   Answer Question
    • What is magnet and what does it mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did y handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult co-worker and how you deadly with them at work.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a successful team experience/group project you were a part of.   Answer Question

RPSGT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

I met the department head during my clinicals and he wanted to hire me right away. He had me apply online and even called HR ahead of time to get me scheduled right away. After calling twice over a 5 day period they scheduled my interview. I went in and met with HR and they approved everything and sent it to my department. My second interview was immediate and completed within another week. After that I had to wait for my paperwork and background check to be processed - this took over a month. If the department head wasn't in such a hurry to get me in, it probably would have taken over 2 months.

Interview Questions

• They showed different print outs of sleep stages and asked what they were   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with HR over the phone, and then they set me up with 2 nurse managers to interview with from different floors. The interview with HR was easy. One nurse manager was very easy to interview with also, and mainly just spoke about the position. The other one asked more difficult questions. I was offered a position on both floors. Getting HR to review my application was a very long process. They are not very good at responding/on top of their work. That was the hardest part of the whole process.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Had one interview, administrator was not prepared for the interview and was very rude and dismissive in asking questions and listening to responses. Other members of the panel were conversational and reassuring.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MetroHealth System in July 2014.

Interview

the process took about 4 months all together and was a litlle backwards. I met with the unit manager first, then about a month and a half later i met with human resources... from there it took about 3 weeks to start working. They are union so they had a description of all benefits, and the pay was already decided based on a pay grade set by the union. The staff all seemed so friendly and made me feel comfortable, and less nervous.

Interview Questions

• The unit manager asked questions pertaining to the job description, such as how to obtain vitals and what were the norms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really negotiable. Based on experience and is union