MetroWest Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.2

Transcriptionist for Pathology Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Bizarre. A woman brought me to an inner sanctum of the hospital for the interview but it turned strange very quickly. If I wanted a counseling session about my life and family I would have gone to a counselor. One of her questions was, "Did you leave your last job because a man was after you?"...Something to that effect. Then she started talking about her sister...I honestly appreciated her concern about me...But it was supposed to be an interview and the job was never discussed.

Interview Questions

• "Was he after you?" ... Concerning a supervisor who pursued me on the job.   1 Answer
    • Another interview I had involved a man who had Playboy centerfold pics in his office. He said, "You are so beautiful I want to carry you into bed right now.". .And he squeezed my breasts. Question? Who are these people???   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

Initially had phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Asked general questions including preferred leadership style. Many of the questions had nothing to do with position and interviewer admits she hasn't even looked at resume? Im pretty sure interviewer was director of HR.

Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center (Natick, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Only one good interview over the years. Two others were very strange. My occupation was put down by two people, including an H.R. representative....very strange since I was there on an interview for said position.
      The pathologist was rude and condescending. He provided no information and did not allow for questions. He had an 'odd affect'.
       Very strange man, very strange place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have trouble getting along with people? (Pathologist asked me that back in 2001)

Was he after you? (in reference to a man from another place I had worked)

We talked about everything but the position I had applied for...my strangest interview, ever
      5 Answers
    • The woman interviewer asked about restaurants and movies...not the job itself.
      She had a 'guarded' stance about her, like I was there for unscrupulous reasons.
        The pathologist back in 2001 was unable/unwilling to describe the position, talk about it on any level, and the same occurred in January 2016 with a woman who apparently had been the Director for some time. I will never understand these people.
      1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center (Framingham, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Heard back quickly. Got an interview and was interviewed by many different staff who I would be working with. Got a tour of the facility. They did a thorough check of my resume and asked many questions on how I could best work for them, and also how they could make me fit in the department.

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was basic; tell me about youself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Relatively easy, the people were very personable and there was no problem at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offered amount, I thought it was fair and it was in the range I had asked about.