Michaels Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,102 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral4%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

Very quick and on the nose with job description . Was a walking interview as I started before thanksgiving and things were starting to get hectic. Got told to fill out my tax forms and what not and to call once that was done to get 1st day set

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your relationship with customers
    Answer Question

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

This process was seamless. Not hard questions, very friendly interviewers. Process only took a week. Highly recommend. They asked yes and /No questions. Little behavioral in depth thinking questions. I enjoyed this process very much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

This is so cliché, but really just be yourself. Sell your strong points -- and even pointing out some things you many struggle with can help too. The questions were standard, and I "clicked" with the store manager and the district manager (i had two interviews). I love it here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

The interview was really easy. I was 17, showed the manager my resume, and just told her I wanted a job so that I could save up some money, and they hired me.

Interview Questions
  • Just basic questions. They asked me why I wanted to work there, what was my availability, etc etc

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

The interview process was painless and insightful. The manager told me about the position, the hours and gave me a tour around the store. I was able to ask questions about the stocking process, the possibility of moving to a cashier position and whom I might be reporting to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels (Silver Spring, MD) in Apr 2021

Interview

Polite, nice, wanted to know how I worked with customers. Also wanted to know how much I knew about this company. It was quick and easy and also asked basic questions such as my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michaels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

Quick ~30 minute interview. Wanting to know about your ability to work as a team and in a fast paced environment. Experiences working with a team and ability to be a leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

The process was very organized and the manager was kind. Asked me about myself and what I liked about the job posting. Some questions about math since I was going to be a cashier and handling money.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

Very chill, the manager was super nice. Only asked about my availability and if I had any questions about the job. I didn't end up getting it, but that was just because of my availability.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to stay with us for more than a year?

Michaels

Application

I interviewed at Michaels

Interview

This was a simple interview process and the managers were very nice. I walked in the store with my resume and landed an on the spot interview. Within a few days I was notified that I got the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,102 Interviews