Cover image for Michelin North America

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Michelin North America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almería

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Almería)

Interview

la entrevistadora se hacia pasar por aspirante y controlaba quien llegaba tarde y lo elimino, mientras valoró las caracteristicas sociales de la gente quien era mas callado mas social, todo sin saber que ella no era aspirante sino la entrevistadora, luego nos quitan los moviles por proteger las patentes y nos fuimos por las intalaciones, ronda de preguntas y luego test de 2 horas psicotecnicos en almeria

Interview Questions
  • test psicotecnicos, motivaciones aspiraciones, test de grupo,
    Answer Question

Michelin North America

Application

I interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview

common steps: phone, inperson, then onsite, and offer and disucssion and feedback. People are friendly and helpful. The work site can be old-looking. the black build is OK. It can be confusing to find a site.

Interview Questions
  • common ones: resume, stregths, weekness, career goal, citizenship, etc.

Michelin North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview

Recruiter sends me an initial email for times I am available in to schedule an interview, I responded back with dates in a timely manner. He doesn't respond back. A week later I sent back a follow-up with more times and dates that I am available in. He then scheduled a teams meeting for an initial interview. He didn't apologize for not responding initially. Nonetheless, I joined the teams meeting and he doesn't even show up. I sent him an email afterwards and no feedback.

Michelin North America

Application

I interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview

My interview was conducted during the first few months of covid so it was a phone interview. The interviewer was very kind and seemed very passionate about the company. He had a lot of great things to say about working at Michelin.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

Relaxed; on technical. Felt as easy. No need to prepare as no hard, questions like....describe how you deducted how to solve the problem. Furstenberg interview was with recruiter though which was not very technical at all. they just asked about my credentials etc. and my past employers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Rio de Janeiro) in Nov 2021

Interview

Fiz um dinamica de grupo e aproximadamente 2 semanas depois fiz entrevista com o gestor. Marcou com 5 pessoas no mesmo horário, então ficamos a tarde toda la, um sendo entrevistado quando o outro saia. 3 semanas depois sem resposta, imagino que tenham escolhido outra pessoa, mas prezo muito por essa responsabilidade com os demais candidatos

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michelin North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview

It was a very interactive session, friendly and they described the process and the role of the person who is hired. Very calm and was not at all stress-causing. the interviewer was very friendly and open-minded. at first, he introduced himself. His career growth and his role. Also about the company procedures and all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Greenville, SC)

Interview

The interview is essentially a 3 step process. You'll first be interviewed by 3 separate people for an hour per meeting. Next you'll be asked to present a sales plan based on a random scenario provided to you prior to the interview. Lastly, you'll join everyone for an hour lunch where your mannerisms and ability to interact will be critiqued.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michelin North America

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview

The screening interview was simple and with an HR employee. The second and third rounds were done in person with managers within the department and then a career manager. They asked relevant questions to dig into past experience and were transparent about the roles, amazing culture and people who worked here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interviewed at campus career fair with 2 local employees and on Zoom with student recruiter from headquarters. Both were ~15 minutes and behavioral questions. Very relaxed interviews with quick scheduling and decision process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult team situation and how you handled it. What were the results of your actions?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews

Michelin North America Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Michelin North America as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.90 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Industrial Engineer and AREA SALES MANAGER rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Territory Sales Manager and Quality Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Michelin North America takes an average of 30 days when considering 157 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Territory Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Industrial Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Michelin North America according to 157 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.39%