Michelin North America Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Michelin North America

HardAverageEasy
Found 138 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (1)
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very smooth. Had two interview, once in person and another with the supervisor. The hiring manager was very friendly, there was not many technician questions, it was mostly behavioural based questions and resume review. Mostly Michelin wants to see if your personality fits with the company culture. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions
  • Resume Review and Behavioural questions
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Canada)

Interview

The first round of the interview was with two managers in-person, they asked typical behavioral questions and some probing questions from my resume. They were very easy to talk to and the interview felt very conversational. Second interview was on-site where I was given a plant tour and three mini interviews with different managers. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you've had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Lexington, SC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied through indeed, was contacted via email for a phone interview with Corporate HR personnel. Due to pandemic the next round was a Virtual Interview, then moved forward with an on-site interview. Interview process was about a month and a half from start to finish. Very thorough, prompt, and structured interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Majority of questions were situational questions centered around behaviors.
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin North America (France)

Interview

Phone interview with one person from HR department then a 1h interview with two managers from the performance team. I got an answer within the two days of my last interview

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelin North America (United States)

Interview

Online video interview where the question were pre-recorded. You had the opportunity to redo it as much as you wanted. As well as, on the phone with a recruiting agent.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in sales at Michelin?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Greenville, SC) in Jun 2019

Interview

Knowledgeable, nice people. Consisted of a phone interview and an in person panel of interviews. They also set up time for me to get lunch with the one of the employees in the function I could have joined.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral based questions, and they also gave a deep overview of the type of function they were looking to create.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Greenville, SC) in Apr 2019

Interview

Submitted an application mid-February, was contacted about a week and a half later to take the assessment and I failed the first time. Was invited back to retest mid-March and passed. I was contacted by the interviewer about 3 weeks later and they scheduled an interview for the following week. Waited another 3 weeks after the interview and finally received a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think would be your greatest challenge in this position.
  • What do you think are the most important things to consider for safety in the workplace?
  • How do you handle conflict?
  • What do you think is an acceptable number of call-in days in a 12 month period?
Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Greenville, SC)

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR representative, then two short in-person interviews: one with the manager of the group I would be working with and one with a more senior employee.

Interview Questions
Michelin North America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Michelin North America (United States)

Interview

Wasn’t stressful or hard. Interviewer was friendly so I felt relaxed . It was mostly behavioral questions and star method used to answer them. Nothing technical at all. They were interested in values

Interview Questions
Michelin North America
Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin North America (Greenville, NC) in Feb 2019

Interview

Phone Interview was brought in as an alternate to someone who turned down an internship offer for them. Turned out to be a great resume builder and overall experience. I found the interviewer very friendly and was happy to be a part of this process.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138