Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microland Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2018

2.8

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microland (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The overall experience was not at all good while interview process with Microland. Interview was scheduled by one of their recruitment agency executive81 hr solutions private limited . The process took 3-4 weeks. And after the final round i asked my feedback to the recruiter number of times as i have invested my time on that . But she is not providing feedback at all . What an unprofessional exp . wastage of time . Why dont people understand if they can provide the feedback it will be good .
    Atleast recruiter should have an courtesy to reply .

Wintel Administratior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

It's basically 3 rounds of interview following with soft skills round.
    1st round technical--Windows and VMware real time troubleshooting questions.
    2nd round manager--little bit technical as well as your passion to work, learning etc
    3rd round HR--basic HR questions with salary negotiation.
    4th round soft skills--over call they will check your communication and confidence.(be slow and clear while speaking)

Interview Questions

• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP related issue in production environment.   Answer Question
    • Regarding VMware lots of questions in DRS, Vmotion, Fault tolerance, HA cluster real-time production issue.   Answer Question

Administrator-EUS Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

Interview is top for client side if you are joined in client side.
    1st round will be telephonic or face to face.
    so you prepare to your self when you got a call from microland.

Ngtc Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (New Delhi (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

round 1: online test(general aptitude + coding(2 ques))
    round 2 : technical + HR by panel 1
    round 3: technical + HR by panel 2
    aptitude was of good level you need to practice aptitude well to clear first round

Interview Questions

• The main focus was on the resume. Be thorough with each and every aspect of your resume by giving him practical examples. Be confident and give your thoughts without any hesitation   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

first round of Interview was majorly about technology and techniques used for analysis, questions majorly comprise of tableau and tools, Data ware housing was also a part of questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Quality Tools and Excel test was the basic test,   1 Answer

Wintel-Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microland (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was as usual like other companies. Telephonic round followed by f2f round. And after that HR discussion .
    The interview is for advertisement of company. Even after salary break up mail & candidate uploading all the documents to their website ..the offer letter is still a question mark :)

Interview Questions

• Fsmo roles,kerberos login process, VMware HA,Replication in Ad etc..   Answer Question