Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microland Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.8

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

This interview was taken place 7.5 years ago. I'm not sure how useful this is currently.

Had an interview in some consultancy in Domlur 1st. The next day in Microland office. Interview was not for more than half a day for 2-3 rounds which is good.

Interview Questions

• Only the usual communication and basic technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Administrator-EUS Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

Interview is top for client side if you are joined in client side.
    1st round will be telephonic or face to face.
    so you prepare to your self when you got a call from microland.

Ngtc Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (New Delhi (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

round 1: online test(general aptitude + coding(2 ques))
    round 2 : technical + HR by panel 1
    round 3: technical + HR by panel 2
    aptitude was of good level you need to practice aptitude well to clear first round

Interview Questions

• The main focus was on the resume. Be thorough with each and every aspect of your resume by giving him practical examples. Be confident and give your thoughts without any hesitation   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

first round of Interview was majorly about technology and techniques used for analysis, questions majorly comprise of tableau and tools, Data ware housing was also a part of questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Quality Tools and Excel test was the basic test,   1 Answer

Wintel-Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microland (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was as usual like other companies. Telephonic round followed by f2f round. And after that HR discussion .
    The interview is for advertisement of company. Even after salary break up mail & candidate uploading all the documents to their website ..the offer letter is still a question mark :)

Interview Questions

• Fsmo roles,kerberos login process, VMware HA,Replication in Ad etc..   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds(no Aptitude round)
    First group discussion with random topics
    Second communication skills mainly about yourself and hobbies -check your fluency
    Third technical mostly networking questions and operating system (for cs)
    Fourth hr round
    If selected on spot offer letter
    Concentrate on communication skills mostly