Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microland Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2018

2.7

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Network Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

group discussion,followed by one-to -one communication round , technical round.final interview is at the office.the group discussion was on general topics,communication round was very easy just basic English questions.technical depended on the hr

Interview Questions

• company asked to sign an agreement on the day of final interview!   Answer Question

because the job involved night shifts

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Initiated with resume handover to HR team, then telephonic,2 rounds of client interview, Overall the interview process was awesome
    Understanding on the Education,
    Interaction about previous work experience and responsibilities,
    Conversation about latest technologies and in-depth understanding
    flexibility on work shifts

IT Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process

Negotiation

good

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called by the HR after I was referred by a friend working in the company. After a brief discussion, my resume was shortlisted. I was then called for a F2F interview. I first had a technical round. Following that, I had a discussion with the manager. The HR had later contacted me via phone and gave the offer via email

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland in November 2013.

Interview

Interview are very simple and don't have and difficulty as the interviewers are not that much knowledgeable. Background checks are very strict and takes months to complete. Good company to start career.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Four rounds

1. GD
    2. Technical Round
    3. Logical Round (Don't know y though)
    4. Managerial Round

The interview process was seamless but the problem is that they did not mention the Job Role properly.

Interview Questions

• Ask you to write some very basic C programming questions. Also will ask about your projects.   Answer Question