Microtel Inn & Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Microtel Inn & Suites

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short, candid, and light. We mostly discussed what the job entailed, her expectations of her staff, how much it paid, and the like. I applied on-site and got a call for an interview about 4 days later with the general manager. After my interview the general manager called me the next morning telling me I could start that evening.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?

Do you have a problem cleaning (bathrooms, mopping, etc.)?
      Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in April 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job online, the same day the assistant manager called and I scheduled an interview. They called me a few days later and had asked me to come in again to run over some scenarios because another person was also fit for the job. The other person got the job, but I was that I would be 1st on the list if there were to be an opening. About a week later they gave me a call, and about another week later I got hired.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional, the hiring manager or GM was very prepared and really interested in hiring someone on. Ask good questions and some difficult questions to put you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to do something out of the ordinary?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Miami, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

You will need to be able to work a computer learn how to press pillow cases and work a company phone. Handle all of the employees with your best manners. Be able to help work on holidays. You must checkout for lunch break. Bring your own lunch to work.

Interview Questions

• Can you carry loads of laundry.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marianna, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Marianna, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Had to answer questions about skills,family life, time schedule, I had already been there 4 years,My manager at the time did a three way phone interview with corporate office,it was pretty quick interview waited about 6 days before I got a offer

Interview Questions

• Are you open to work any shift at anytime   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Harrisonburg, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was called in for the first interview. Then a couple of days later I was called in for another interview and I was offered the position. I thought about it and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions asked of me.   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by several questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none