Mid America Clinical Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mid America Clinical Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

Logistics Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

put application on line after I was suggested to apply by my personal physician as he said it was a solid company. Then got an email from Human Resources with the time and date for interview. In interview. Human Resources rep, Logistics Manager and Logistics Lead were in attendance. Conducted in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• my attention to detail , concerning handling bio-hazard materials.   1 Answer

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Fairly straightforward. The manager for the department interviewed me and she was friendly and accommodating. They gave me tour of the lab and I asked questions about specific tests, safety precautions, employee tasks.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your previous experience? Do you mind repetitive tasks?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a wonderful interview with two supervisors. Both of them were very professional. They both had been with the company for a while and enjoyed their jobs.

Interview Questions

• What did I like about my last employer?   1 Answer

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview that mainly consisted of a tour around the facility and a short conversation about the position. The conversation included some talk about my qualifications. The interviewer was more interested in my attitude towards teamwork. They mentioned that they wanted to stop some behaviors that they've observed between their current employees. Overall, the interview wasn't bad.

Interview Questions

The salary was too low for my level of experience and education.

Medical Logistics Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The online application process was relatively simple, as long as you have all your information of past employment and skills available. The first interview was with the HR department and they were very friendly and the fact that one of their customers (doctor that uses their lab resources) was willing to allow his name on my application as a referring individual may have made a difference. After I was given a second interview with the two middle managers and was successful in being offered a job, it took about two weeks to complete all tests, screenings, and shots to be able to start.

Interview Questions

• Thety asked me if I had ever used barcoding equipment, as it is part of daily processing of patient specimans.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple as they offered a salary and it was pretty much take it or leave it.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories in May 2012.

Interview

Our facility outsourced my department to this company.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you applying for this job?"   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process was an embarrassment. I felt like I was getting hired on by homeland security. Questions were completely irrelevant and almost antagonistic. Could have been much simplier.

Interview Questions

• How would the skills that I obtained while taking time off from work to raise my children help me with the job that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mid America Clinical Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was very casual. After the phone interview, a group interview is scheduled. The group interview was casual and comfortable. They make you feel at ease. Interview last approximately an hour.