Midwest Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Transport

Cdl Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Transport (Buffalo, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Had to drive an hour away for interview and an hour away to get driven to the actual orientation. The interview was good, the man who conducted it ended up being my boss and despite my experience with the company, my boss was very professional and courteous and understood the job itself which made me more willing to work with the company.

Interview Questions

• My experience and willingness to work overtime.   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midwest Transport (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Lax, easy, and friendly. Called on the phone and asked for a job and they told me to come in on Monday. Honestly I thought it should have been more in depth than what is was.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Transport (Columbia, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

In person interview after credentials were reviewed by a recruiter. Skills test. Drug test. Background check. Then you wait until a position comes available; or you can work as a fill-in driver.