MilliporeSigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2018

2.8

Operational Excellence Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager, other managers and co workers lasting 3 hours. Interviewer had a hell of a time finding the conference room, causing a 15 min. delay. Apparently the conference room was booked by people in Boston.

Too many conference rooms that the local employees can't remember where it is and no available standard floor map! When the interview process is disorganized, it can't be a good reflection on the company culture. Remember, while the interviewee is being assessed, the company is also getting assessed by the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Example of a project that failed and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma.

Interview

The Quality control manager asked questions and told me about the company history for about 30 minutes and then I was given a tour of the facilities for 30 minutes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview, and then a skype interview. The process was not very difficult, and the interviews were not very high pressure. All around a fine experience

Interview Questions

• About my background and why I wanted the internship. Basic stuff   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Started very Comfortable. First part was about talking about the company. Second part was talking about the position. Third part was about the candidate. Talked about benefits, but did not talk about salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you multi task effectively?   1 Answer

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Applied for a temp position, through Randstad. Began with a phone screening with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the manager, and finally an in person interview. In-person interview was approx. 2 hrs with about four different team members. Was called to follow up within a day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general questions regarding experience, definitely depends on who you meet with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Rockville, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Simple, applied online after an employee told me about an opening, and got a call a couple days thereafter. Interviewed and then had waited around 3 weeks to hear back until i was offered a position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (New York, NY).

Interview

Starts with a phone screen from HR and was invited to an in person interview a week later. Very professional interview process and lots of communication between myself and HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail a process/method that you do in your current position? (Looking to see if you can explain in technical detail of scientific processes)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

-Phone Interview
    -In Person Interview
    -On Site Interview
    - Overall comfortable feel. A solid relationship was built with the interviewers before the interview by first attending an informational meeting presented by them. After the meeting I introduced myself, making the interview much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why is MilliporeSigma the ideal place to work for you?   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma.

Interview

I applied and interviewed with MilliporeSigma in April 2017. Some representatives, including a few who had attended my college, came to visit us on campus and gave us a tutorial about their company. I submitted my resume to them and they arranged for me to have an in-person on-campus interview the next day. Two weeks later I was contacted by one of the interviewers and told to officially apply for the position on their website. Another three weeks later I was called by a hiring manager in their HR office and asked to come and visit the company in St. Louis for an all-day interview and facility tour. I went to the interview the following week and did not hear anything from them for an entire five weeks. This was a horrible experience in that I had not a clue if I had the job and they had been vague at the interview ("2-3 weeks" they had said for "six to thirteen" positions). This was extremely unprofessional on their part and I am thankful to not be working for them.

Interview Questions

• What sorts of experience do you have with "XYZ lab equipment"?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone screening the same day. The phone screening was very easy and it basically went over the aspects of the job/company. After about a week, I was invited for an in-person interview. I sat in a conference room with 2 employees who took turns asking me questions about my resume and about my experience performing the required tasks for the position. Took about another week to hear back about their decision. Overall, pretty easy interview if you have the required experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in our company and this position?   Answer Question