MilliporeSigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2018

2.8

Quality Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

I was first contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The process for the phone interview seemed very unorganized. The face-to-face interview went very well. They were on time and prepared. Both managers I interviewed with were friendly and professional throughout the entire process. After the interview, they said they would be making a decision by the end of the following week and would contact me regardless. It has been two weeks since that deadline and I never received a response. I find it very unprofessional to leave someone waiting like that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and after two weeks received email from HR to schedule an initial phone call to discuss qualifications. Phone call lasted about 25 minutes and I was told about the job expectations and asked a few questions about my background and why I was looking for work. Very pleasant experience.

Account Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Lenexa, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was via the phone with a recruiter. The conversation lasted about 15 minutes and all she did was have me give a brief description of the various jobs I have held. She was not welcoming or engaging - almost rude. Several days later I was invited for an in person interview at their Lenexa office where I met with the 2 Customer Service Supervisors along with one other person. Standard interview questions but they kept asking how I would deal with a situation where I disagreed with a co-worker. This was odd. I was told that they hope to make their decision in the next two weeks. It has now been two months and I have yet to hear one word back from MilliporeSigma. I find this to be very unprofessional and a complete lack of common courtesy. I hope they treat their clients better than they do job candidates.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where you disagree with a coworker?   Answer Question

OLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaffrey, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Jaffrey, NH) in February 2018.

Interview

went through 3 phone interviews and one 2 and a half hour on-site interview with 5 different people each for 30 minutes. Basically repeated my same experiences each time. Average interview. They look for adaptability and good problem-solving approaches

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? Leadership?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in February 2018.

Interview

One phone interview with HR followed by an invitation to interview in Seattle. Very standard questions were asked by each person, 1:1 on-site interview with three different individuals, each for about 45 min.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in which you failed or did not do as well as you’d hoped.   Answer Question

Senior Director Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Billerica, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online - received an email from a recruiter a few days later....a few fumbles from the recruiter on scheduling and last minute changes. Eventually went through multiple rounds of interviews in Billerica and Rockland. Interview logistics were messed up a few times and confirmations received last minute. The actual meetings were good - very nice people. For the level of the position that I was interviewing for and the fact that I was an "executive" level candidate (as I was told multiple times) the process was not very organized. The experience was not very good.....

Interview Questions

• Will you accept the job if we offer it to you? When can you start? Which office do you prefer to sit in? Seriously - I was asked those questions. And then a few days later I was notified that they went with another candidate who had more relevant experience. At least I got closure - for what it is worth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Rocklin, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview in Feb 2018. Everyone seemed to love me and kept me filled in during the process, promising to keep me posted on next steps, etc. A month after the interview, I email HR contact for an update and feedback. HR said they had not yet made their decision and would get back to me once they have, either way. I followed up with them on April1st (again) and no reply. Still, 3 months later (late April 2018)..nothing.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a situation where you felt a coworker was doing an assay incorrectly?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma.

Interview

First round was an initial phone interview after screening with recruiter. Had a casual conversation about the role and the company. I was able to ask questions about the role/company at then end .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Rockville, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Simple, applied online after an employee told me about an opening, and got a call a couple days thereafter. Interviewed and then had waited around 3 weeks to hear back until i was offered a position.

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone screening the same day. The phone screening was very easy and it basically went over the aspects of the job/company. After about a week, I was invited for an in-person interview. I sat in a conference room with 2 employees who took turns asking me questions about my resume and about my experience performing the required tasks for the position. Took about another week to hear back about their decision. Overall, pretty easy interview if you have the required experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in our company and this position?   Answer Question