KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MilliporeSigma Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MilliporeSigma

MilliporeSigma

Application

I interviewed at MilliporeSigma

Interview

Easy, via phone and video. Recruiter was in constant contact. Hiring manager wad prompt and responsive. Initial screen by recruiter covered salary requests and shift information. Video interview via Teams

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

MilliporeSigma

Application

I interviewed at MilliporeSigma

Interview

the interview was really good and easy. overall experience was good. got a call from hr. after I applied the job, then went to next round with hiring manager. hr sent me interview link to my email. then i used video interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MilliporeSigma

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in May 2022

Interview

Interviewed with two supervisors. It was supposed to be three but one didn’t show up. Right off the bat I could tell the interviewers were not interested in being there. They moved quickly from question to question and seemed uninterested in my answers. Pretty sure one of the interviewers checked their phone during the interview. Overall not a very good experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MilliporeSigma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma

Interview

* Phone screening interview with recruiter to discuss qualifications. * Day long interview with multiple team members and direct supervisor. Questions were mostly technical in nature and to gauge proficiency in instrumentation and software. * Interview with head of HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MilliporeSigma

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in Apr 2022

Interview

At the hiring event on 4/28/22 in St. Louis I interviewed for a QC scientist which told me I wasn't qualified and that they were looking for a bachelors degree in biology or chemistry which was reasonable . He also referred me to interview for a packaging operator position and the guy there gave me an offer! Soon after I heard from the HR woman via email that the offer has been rescinded as they hired too many people for the position. That is totally unacceptable as a verbal offer followed by a 'sorry this position has been filled' is a joke even for Milliporesigma. As someone who has worked for Millipore in the past I would think that they would be considerate in how they wouldn't over offer for jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with Chemicals? Who was your boss when you worked at Milliporesigma? Are you okay working 2nd shift?

MilliporeSigma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma in Apr 2022

Interview

There was an initial phone screen that lasted approximately 30 minutes and the person on the phone was incredibly helpful and informative. The actually interview was 2 hours with the first 45 minutes being a presentation followed by a Q and A for the remaining hour and fifteen minutes. All of the interviewers were kind and it felt like they wanted me to succeed in this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Very easy and friendly conversation. interviewed with 3 managers at once. They ask about your previous work experiences and your work ethic/personality traits. Heard back in 1-2 weeks with a job offer.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2022

Interview

Short 20-minute interview with Recruiter. Then 2hr interview with 4 different shift leads. Took less than 2 weeks from when I put in my application. Lots of flexibility in terms of when to have an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tons of behavior questions. How do you work best?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Oakland, CA)

Interview

After attending hiring event, I had an Interview with QC manager and got tour of facility. Then interviewed with remaining heads of department-4 additional interviews. Each interview was about 30-40min long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Madison, WI) in Mar 2022

Interview

I had an interview about two weeks after submitting my application. Interview was very comfortable and casual. The manager was friendly and professional. It took about 8 days to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? What is your biggest complaint about your current job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews

MilliporeSigma Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MilliporeSigma as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Chemist I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Scientist and Associate Scientist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MilliporeSigma takes an average of 27 days when considering 289 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate Scientist had the quickest hiring process (on average 27 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MilliporeSigma according to 289 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.52%