MilliporeSigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MilliporeSigma

2.7

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview after a week. Got invited for an onsite interview the following week. Most questions asked were about technical job experience.

Life Sciences Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma.

Interview

An HR called me, asked basic behavior questions, and introduced the company, intern. It was more like a screening process, asked background questions, and a few questions about your personality. No technical questions or assessments.

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The first part of the interview is suppose to be a telephone interview, but they were able to accomodate me since I was hard of hearing by allowing a virtual phone interview. The second half was virtual with meeting the upper management of Quality and the team. I really liked this aspect, this shows me that they value interpersonal relationships as well as feedback from the other team members and not just upper management.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how would I handle conflict with another employee regarding a correction.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2020.

Interview

Since I was referred by the former employee. I got an immediate response from the future direct report. And I had one single round of interview with the future supervisor(manager).

Interview Questions

• Could you describe one of the supervisors you have worked with? Could you tell me how your background is fitting this job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

We had a 15 minute phone interview scheduled, yet it lasted just over 30 minutes. By the end of the call, the internal recruiter told me she would recommend me on to the next level of interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a situation where a difficult employee is always complaining and negative?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your background in Chemistry or Biology.   1 Answer
    • What were my salary expectations?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Austin, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

So, I was interviewed for a Data Science Intern. It was a 1.5 hr technical resume based video interview with hiring manager. Almost Everything from Data Analysis, Statistics, Programming, Data Engineering ,Machine Learning,NLP was asked. It was a grilling interview.

Interview Questions

• In what cases do you use Bagging Models over Boosting Models?   Answer Question

Data Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake St Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Lake St Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

We had an info session on campus and I kept touch with my recruiters and sent out my resume. About one week later, I got wmail and scheduled an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Basically it's all behavioral questions. She asked me how to define success. What's the biggest challenge so far? How to treat those free riders? How do I see myself during group project? And also some follow up questions in each. Finally, she asked me to ask a couple questions to her   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

Fast. To the point. Recruiter was involved and follow up questions answered in a timely manner. Colander invites for phone interview. Timely. First contact a day after application was submitted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2019.

Interview

Unexpected call from manager, interview with HR, phone interview with Manager, on site interview with several people. The overall experience was positive. I was surprised by initial phone call, not scheduled in advance. Site interview was standard. Same questions asked over and over. Final interview with hiring managers boss was not favorable. Asked difficult questions and seemed annoyed. Two of the interviewers struggled to find conversation. Awkward.

Interview Questions

• What is the one aspect of this job you might struggle with?   Answer Question

Production Associate Scientist (QC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Miamisburg, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

I first had a phone screening, which went really well. The woman was super friendly. I heard back about 3-4 days later and was invited for an onsite interview. The onsite interview included meeting the supervisor, meeting the QC team, and a tour of the facility. The supervisor was great, we seemed to clique and she was focused on asking a lot of team questions and how to handle conflict questions. The QC team (there was about 10 of them in a room, talk about intimidating) asked similar questions. I was finally given a tour of the facility by one of the team members. I thought it went well, but it's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard from them.