Mind Over Machines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mind Over Machines

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mind Over Machines (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Relieved homework prior to interview, Small business of 50 employees, started with casual conversation about me and my experience. explained what the expectations of the role were. I was then taught how this company worked which was great. then was taken to lunch. Returned and learned more about the company. recieved feedback. the business

Interview Questions

• How do you sell? What is your process? Tell me about the homework (ie; employee situations, 10 creative .com names, the fitness industry)   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mind Over Machines (Owings, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview then an in person interview, the guy was very rude and seemed like he didnt want to interview me. He asked me questions and made me try to contradict myself. I havent heard back from them and Im glad I didnt. I couldnt see myself working there and they seemed very unprofessional. Accepted an offer with a REALLY big company 2 days after. MY recommendation is dont work here, they work you like dogs, you can do better than these wannabe professionals.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mind Over Machines (Owings Mills, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

I was brought on client site for interview to make sure I was a good match at where I was going to be placed day to day.
    I was brought to the Owing's Mills office later that day for a follow-up interview with Mind Over Machines and asked more tech questions and was given an offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• Can you write a recursive and non-recursive algorithm to find a factorial of a given number?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mind Over Machines (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

A great experience. HR was very professional and followed up promptly on all communications. The interviews included two phone interviews (technical, then with a project manager), and a on-site interview with 1 analyst, 1 developer, and 2 project managers. Followed by a 20 minute meeting with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Asked to lead an impromptu JAD session with the interview staff as customer stakeholders.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just accepted a generous 1st offer.