Mindteck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindteck Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

Healthcare Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck.

Interview

Very comfortable and friendly interviewers. They put me at ease. They used behavioral interviewing techniques, so you just need to apply the question to a real life example. I did not feel like there were any trick questions. They just want to get a good idea of who you are, what your skills are, what your thought processes are like.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had conflict at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Great interview process, made me feel very comfortable. The first interview was a Skype session with a recruiter. She was mostly assessing my interest in the position. I was then linked with the company I would be contracted with for an in person interview.

Another job offer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI).

Interview

Interview process was easy, phone interview one round and client interview one round, core java, struts web services and sql .got offer in a week and other immigration process for another week.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. What is generic?
      2. What's the difference between arraylist and set's?
      3. What's "finally"?
      Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had four rounds with this Company. Only 1 technical and rest 3 as a part of project and salary discussion ending up wasting my money and time to travel till their office. The HR dragged me from January till March and at the end reduced my expected salary 4 lacs less than my last company's CTC, though I was clear on my expected CTC. FALSE negotiations and Very Unprofessional HR.

Interview Questions

• Techincal Round -> Basics of Storgae , Basics of Perl Syntax, Couple of sorting and searching and pattern matching questions   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindteck (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a direct interview through campus drive. the interviewers were friendly. they asked questions mainly from java,c(pointer), dbms and datastructures. u have to be confident in these.
    many of the questions were tricky. be confident. they will try to confuse you.
    they also ask questions about yourself. try to prepare the basic ones before hand.

Interview Questions

• execution of java program starts from?   1 Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process involved one round F2F with the Mindtek employee and then client round which has to be cleared following which offer will be rolled .The opening was for storage domain with automation

Interview Questions

• Python programming -Do not use methods associated with python to do sorting
      File system - using Regular expression find a count of word
      Tell one real time example where you were involved in defect life cycle
      1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

basic round to know about the educational credential,managerial round to know basic qwalification on recruitment and tax terms ,it was a normal discussion sort of,the manager basically wanted to know if i am really into the job or just getting to be opportunistic,i replied as the systematic way about my passion and how i fall into the category of enthusiasm and qwalified for the job of a recruitment consultant,being the background from engineering i added all the qwalities as well.
    3 ROUNDS, 2 MANAGERS AND 1 WITH INDIA HEAD

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview is easy if you worked on the technology earlier. Called to office. sent to client location.asked about the programming language especially Perl, Python. very good interview. easy to get

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First call by HR recruitement team who was very good. First round by Delivery Head followed by Sales Team local client interview followed by US counter part . Presentations to be made to be used with the client and the usual final HR Round. Multiple visits to the company. Fill employment form before all the interviews