Mindteck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2018

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. What is generic?
      2. What's the difference between arraylist and set's?
      3. What's "finally"?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindteck (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The company's recruiter contacted me regarding a recruiting opportunity. It was not the first time this agency reached out to me regarding a temporary, contract job opportunity. Mindteck is one of a number of foreign staffing agencies attempting to enter the US market.
    Please note, their hourly rates are BELOW the market averages and are NOT COMPETITIVE.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI).

Interview

Interview process was easy, phone interview one round and client interview one round, core java, struts web services and sql .got offer in a week and other immigration process for another week.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Great interview process, made me feel very comfortable. The first interview was a Skype session with a recruiter. She was mostly assessing my interest in the position. I was then linked with the company I would be contracted with for an in person interview.

Another job offer

Healthcare Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck.

Interview

Very comfortable and friendly interviewers. They put me at ease. They used behavioral interviewing techniques, so you just need to apply the question to a real life example. I did not feel like there were any trick questions. They just want to get a good idea of who you are, what your skills are, what your thought processes are like.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had conflict at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

I got a call from a staffing agency and went to try for it. There I had direct interview with my Manager i.e. Managerial Round. Then I had the technical round with Tech lead. It was a normal questions and answer round related to only technical skills. He asked me about my previous projects, my future goals and as well as my technical expertise. He was very very particular about the technical word that I mentioned in my resume.
    Overall, the interview was a success and then again there was one more round Managerial-cum-HR round where I was asked about my salary expectations and time need to join, etc..
    It was only 2 days process and the very next day i was given the Offer Letter. I was satisfied with the offer though there was a negotiation in my salary.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in the previous project?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to see yourself in next two years? Whether you want to stay in Web technologies or want to be in core Java only?   Answer Question

Software Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindteck in May 2013.

Interview

phone + f2 f . Interviewr called over phone and asked basics. then selected for f2 f. it was more standard than face 2 face.

Interview Questions

• basic programing, storage, perl program, storage, RAID, file system, basic programing, storage, perl program, storage, RAID, file system, basic programing, storage, perl program, storage, RAID, file system, basic programing, storage, perl program, storage, RAID, file system   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck in January 2011.

Interview

Written test, technical round, HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Had two written rounds, one for aptitude, and the other is subjective. Aptitude was a bit above average but doable. Later had a technical interview. The interviewer asked basic questions about the subject and moved on to my projects. My project was good so I was not asked any tough subjective questions. The HR interview was a pieice of cake, again because of my project, only asked about the project and future plans. The others were asked puzzles and stuff.
    Lateral hires will be asked some basic C Programming questions which will then move on to questions based on Data Structures.

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

three rounds, two technical and one hr.
    first telephonic then f to f,then hr for negotiations and notice period

cool, focus on basics, communication, oops jquery, strengths, weekness.

Negotiate well, all d best!!

Interview Questions

• architecture code flow,
      jquery selectors, ajax, mvc   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good , they met my expectations