Mindteck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 29, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindteck (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The company's recruiter contacted me regarding a recruiting opportunity. It was not the first time this agency reached out to me regarding a temporary, contract job opportunity. Mindteck is one of a number of foreign staffing agencies attempting to enter the US market.
    Please note, their hourly rates are BELOW the market averages and are NOT COMPETITIVE.

Healthcare Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck.

Interview

Very comfortable and friendly interviewers. They put me at ease. They used behavioral interviewing techniques, so you just need to apply the question to a real life example. I did not feel like there were any trick questions. They just want to get a good idea of who you are, what your skills are, what your thought processes are like.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had conflict at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Great interview process, made me feel very comfortable. The first interview was a Skype session with a recruiter. She was mostly assessing my interest in the position. I was then linked with the company I would be contracted with for an in person interview.

Another job offer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindteck (Madison, WI).

Interview

Interview process was easy, phone interview one round and client interview one round, core java, struts web services and sql .got offer in a week and other immigration process for another week.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindteck (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. What is generic?
      2. What's the difference between arraylist and set's?
      3. What's "finally"?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindteck.

Interview

Online test, technical interview and HR interview
    Questions were standard but the timing was very less
    The process was smooth more or less.
    It was on campus. The process took a day.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude consisting of two parts technical and nontechnical , then there was only one PI round both technical and non technical basic questions on oops ds and dbms were asked it was around an hour interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindteck (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of an online exam- containing both technical and general aptitude questions. This was followed by an interview of the shortlisted candidates. Each candidate was interviewed by a panel of two. They were asked general technical questions, some of which were related to their project work and some HR questions. Each interview took 30-55 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most recent project you were involved in. Explain your role in that project team.   Answer Question

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initial round was telephonic and it was scheduled after a big drama of one week. The telephonic round was haphazardly halted. Informing that I cleared telephonic, they told me to come for a face to face round, which is final . In face to face round I successfully gave answers and clarified them on most points for all their simple queries. Finally they gave a shock that I have to attend one more round with client and for which I have to come after three days. When I contacted the hr person, she took the call and pretended as if some other and did not even call me for so called client interview. They didn't even reply for my mail, till the time this review was done. They just waste your time. A disgraceful experience. Don't respect those people who don't value others time and effort. They just cheat you.

Interview Questions

• What if the client prepone the delivery date and you still have not done test execution?   Answer Question
    • Other silly and funny questions even which a 5 grade can answer   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindteck (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had four rounds with this Company. Only 1 technical and rest 3 as a part of project and salary discussion ending up wasting my money and time to travel till their office. The HR dragged me from January till March and at the end reduced my expected salary 4 lacs less than my last company's CTC, though I was clear on my expected CTC. FALSE negotiations and Very Unprofessional HR.

Interview Questions

• Techincal Round -> Basics of Storgae , Basics of Perl Syntax, Couple of sorting and searching and pattern matching questions   Answer Question