KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Mindteck Reviews

Updated Oct 8, 2021

Found 252 of over 282 reviews

3.6
Mindteck Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Anand Balakrishnan (no image)
Anand Balakrishnan
Pros
  • "Flexible Work Environment ( That however also depends on your team and Manager)(in 18 reviews)

• "Good work life balance and culture(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Too much pressure no work-life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "Less employee benefits and perks(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Good Learning experience

Sep 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work Flexible Timing

Cons

No Training initially. Difficult to follow up as a fresher

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

good company to work and better pay and good understanding of employee problems, they will do visa for h1 b people

Aug 1, 2021 - Salesforce Developer in Madison, WI

Pros

Cons

no salary increment as expected in regular basis , no proper response from the management department rest all i dont feel any bad in this company

Sr Manager

Hello. It is always great to receive feedback from current employees, whether positive or negative! However, I would appreciate more specificity about the concerns you raised. Kindly write to Sreeja at mindtecklistens@mindteck.com so that we can clarify any misunderstanding. Until then, take care and stay safe!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company to work for

Jul 6, 2021 - Management Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects, fair salary, well organized hiring process, fast response

Cons

cannot find any negative sides

Sr Manager

Hello! Thank you for leaving a review. I am happy to read that you had a fruitful tenure with us. I hope that you found a role that is just as satisfying and enjoyable. Take care and stay safe!

4. 1.0

Contracting Company

Jun 8, 2021 - Senior Financial Analyst in Tobyhanna, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision at a high cost to employee and no 401K match

Cons

Ineffective management, poor communication, doesn't look for alternate opportunities when contract ends

Sr Manager

Hi there. Many thanks for leaving a review. We do appreciate hearing from every past and current employee even if some of the concerns are disappointing to read. For instance, we do take sourcing new opportunities for our consultants very seriously. In fact, we have recruiters who prioritise sourcing for new positions for employees whose contracts are not extended. Since it is difficult to discern the specifics for your other comments, we would welcome to hear more from you so that we can take necessary measures if deemed warranted. If you wish to continue the dialogue, please write to Sreeja at mindtecklistens@mindteck.com. Take care and stay safe!

5. 4.0

Rating

Dec 7, 2020 - Developer in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with an effective management

Cons

Frequent change in hiring policies

Sr Manager

Hello, fellow Mindtecker! I am glad to see that you are enjoying your tenure with us. As far as our hiring policies are concerned, these haven’t changed in the past two years. So, if you’d like to provide more details regarding this, please do write to mindtecklistens@mindteck.com. In the meantime, I hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of your journey with Mindteck. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and have a safe and happy holiday.

6. 1.0

Run away

Jan 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Received a check, ability to work remote for some employees/contractors

Cons

Low pay, no increases, short sighted management view

1 person found this review helpful

Sr Manager

Hi there! Many thanks for taking out the time to write a review about our company. I am sorry to read that your experience with us was far from satisfactory. Please know that we strive to ensure that salaries and increments are competitive with the market. They are also dependent on factors such as the current role, relevant years of experience, level of competency, and performance, among others. The challenges posed by the pandemic required us to implement appropriate measures and investment to ensure relevance and growth during the post-pandemic recovery. Out of curiosity, did you relay your concerns to your Manager/HR Business Partner during your Mindteck tenure? Should you wish to continue the dialogue with us, please get in touch with us at mindtecklistens@mindteck.com. In the meanwhile, I hope that you found a new role that is both satisfying and fulfilling. Take care and stay safe!

7. 3.0

Recruiter

Dec 9, 2020 - Senior Firmware Development Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have a very responsive HR Department.

Cons

The pay rate is a little low.

Sr Manager

Hello, fellow Mindtecker! Many thanks for your review. I’m happy to see your appreciation for our HR Team. On the other hand, sorry to know that you are not satisfied with the pay. Please know that we strive to ensure that salaries are competitive with the market. Salaries are dependent on a number of factors, including the current role, relevant years of experience, level of competency, and performance, to name a few. If you happen to be a consultant, factors such as client expectations come into play. Have you already spoken with your Manager about your concern yet? If not and should you wish to continue the dialogue, please write to Sreeja at mindtecklistens@mindteck.com. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your Mindteck tenure. Take care and stay safe!

8. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good

Nov 13, 2020 - Senior Software Programmer/.NET Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity to learn new things

Cons

Salary, benefits are not as per industry standard

Sr Manager

Hello! Thank you for posting a review. We are happy to know that you appreciated the valuable learning experience during your tenure with us. Though you appear to be disappointed about our salary and benefits, please know that we strive to ensure that salaries and increments are competitive with the market. It is also dependent on factors such as the current role, relevant years of experience, level of competency and performance. If you wish to continue the dialogue with us, please reach out to your HRBP or write to us at in.hr@mindteck.com

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not ethical

Aug 26, 2019 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learned much about the industry.

Cons

Wanted us to say anything to make a sale, even though it wasn't true Clients would get fed up with the lying.

4 people found this review helpful
    10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Third class company and management without knowledge.

Sep 13, 2019 - Applications Developer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work and get salary. Just you are getting salary.

Cons

Once you leave the company you will not get any legal and immigration support. even they will not pick your call or respond to your email. If you are on H1B never join that company. Don't go with there words at the time interview process.

3 people found this review helpful