Mirror Image Internet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mirror Image Internet

Principal Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mirror Image Internet (Tewksbury, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was recruited by a former colleague. He wanted me on-board, so the interviews were largely me telling of unrelated experience (or at best, indirectly related experience) I had had, and then them telling me that my lack of direct experience didn't matter. Aside from the hiring manager, I met with one direct team member, a developer, and two others from various parts of their Operations department.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Wowza streaming engine?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirror Image Internet (Tewksbury, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

I should have known what I was in for when I played phone tag with the hiring manager for over a week and a half before we were able to connect. He'd call me at late hours 10:30pm and later but never during business hours.

I decided to do the interview anyway on the off chance it was a good opportunity. The commute was good and the description sounded interesting.

I arrived on time and met with 4 current employees, including the hiring manager. Each of them seemed demoralized by recent lay offs and cuts and none had anything positive to say about the work environment or management. The most senior systems administrator at the time was down right negative and talked me out of any interest in the position. It sounded to me like there was a lack of communication with management, a lot of distrust and office politics.

The offices were almost empty and fairly dirty. It didn't look like they hired a cleaning company and the entire place felt neglected.

They kept me over an hour and a half longer than they originally stated.

During this interview the hiring manager basically said they were very interested in me and they might be able to fight hard to meet my current salary.

After I left I received a follow-up email from the hiring manager asking for me to come back and meet with another group but I declined.

I would tell anyone that asked me to steer clear of this place.

Interview Questions